Page 1232 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2327321132118212221230123112321233123412421282133217322232 ... LastLast
Results 12,311 to 12,320 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ford-is-elite/

Talk about trying to stir up controversy. I can see why players don't want to talk with the media. If you read the article not once does Carson say Sam Bradford isn't elite.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

double post...
    Last edited by wagsabison; 05-02-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    But Carson Wentz is probably talented enough to get drafted as a hockey player...of course, probably would have needed to claim Thunder Bay residency.
    Carson Wentz doesn't fit any of the criteria to be a hockey skater, average size with limited athletic ability.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yeah, would have been cool to see him play 4 years, kind of odd the best QB to ever go thru NDSU and he only played 1.5 years
    This only adds to the unique story that is Carson Wentz. How great was it that he stayed and sat behind the QB that holds the all time FCS wins record? He could've transferred, he could've said selfish negative things to the media about having to sit, this all could have played out much differently. Sure, I would've loved to have seen him play for 4 years too, but his sacrifice to buy into the program and support it at all costs is what makes him so special. I wouldn't trade that for anything.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    This only adds to the unique story that is Carson Wentz. How great was it that he stayed and sat behind the QB that holds the all time FCS wins record? He could've transferred, he could've said selfish negative things to the media about having to sit, this all could have played out much differently. Sure, I would've loved to have seen him play for 4 years too, but his sacrifice to buy into the program and support it at all costs is what makes him so special. I wouldn't trade that for anything.
    How much longer before NDSU starts having guys poached like other FCS teams have in recent years? If Easton progresses to somewhere between a Brock and Carson level, I almost guarantee he has FBS teams looking.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    How much longer before NDSU starts having guys poached like other FCS teams have in recent years? If Easton progresses to somewhere between a Brock and Carson level, I almost guarantee he has FBS teams looking.
    I may be a bit of a naive homer but I'm not sure the Bison Football recruiting process would ever yield a young man that would elect to leave once in the fold, sitting or no.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I may be a bit of a naive homer but I'm not sure the Bison Football recruiting process would ever yield a young man that would elect to leave once in the fold, sitting or no.
    That's what I was thinking. With such a strong focus on the culture and brotherhood and all, I think it would be very unlikely an offer would be accepted by a current player who is immersed in the program.....at least compared to other schools....

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I must be out of the loop a bit on this issue of guys leaving the FCS for other schools, but I don't see this being a problem at NDSU. Why would anyone want to leave, especially a guy like Easton (QB), after having seen what just happened with Carson?

Edit: I might have worded that wrong. If he falls between a Brock and Carson level, he'll be getting pro looks from somewhere.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Not to mention - where else you gonna go and have even the slightest dream of capturing five rings that you did not have to buy yourself??

Word on the street is Duane's House of Pizza is opening a location in Philly.