Page 1230 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2307301130118012201228122912301231123212401280133017302230 ... LastLast
Results 12,291 to 12,300 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    They don't waste time in Philly. Igglesphans.com already has a thread about Carson's gf..
    I don't know for sure but I'm guessing Carson would likely appreciate it if we, his fans back home, just ignore it and not bring that junk to this board

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I don't know for sure but I'm guessing Carson would likely appreciate it if we, his fans back home, just ignore it and not bring that junk to this board
    If Carson is happy, everyone should be happy. We have praised him for his decision making ability, so you are right that petty junk has no place here.

It's really amazing that a QB with only 2 D-1 offers and a walk-on as a freshman end up being early round draft picks 5 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    This draft has to help us immensely when it comes to recruiting. Every kid that has ever dreamed of playing in the NFL and has talent is going to take notice on how we develop players and can showcase their talents with deep playoff runs and Natties year after year. Even if they don't get drafted, just being a UDFA gives those kids a chance and they will realize that.
    It's OK to not be OK.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Other than the $1.2M or so the one spot later will cost him, it doesn't matter anymore. We will see where everyone is at in 4 or 5 years when they are established and where the real value is at. I think they both can be franchise QBs for their teams, but where they got drafted won't make a difference after they sign the contract.

The advantages in recruiting also come from the collective of not only all the NDSU players drafted, but also the ones signing UDFA offers. There is also a benefit when other MVFC alum are making it to the NFL. While I enjoy NDSU beating UNI in recruiting and on Saturdays, I want to see UNI alumni do well on Sundays. It increases the value of the entire conference. There is no doubt other programs try to recruit off NDSU's success by telling potential recruits they are going to be a key piece in knocking off the current powerhouse, NDSU uses the success of other program's athletes, as well. Not only is NDSU the reigning champs, we are beating programs putting guys in the NFL too.
    In actuality, Wentz will make more than Goff due to tax breakdown.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...n-the-4th-pick

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    In actuality, Wentz will make more than Goff due to tax breakdown.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...n-the-4th-pick
    It looks like he just assumed they would pay PA and CA on their entire salary, which isn't the case. Not that it would make a great amount of difference anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    It looks like he just assumed they would pay PA and CA on their entire salary, which isn't the case. Not that it would make a great amount of difference anyway.
    California requires you to pay the differential in tax rates in CA.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    California requires you to pay the differential in tax rates in CA.
    well that's a crock of shit IYAM

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    well that's a crock of shit IYAM
    I think most states with income tax have the same policy.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I think most states with income tax have the same policy.
    Still doesn't mean it isn't a crock.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Warning: Lyrics NSFW