Page 1229 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2297291129117912191227122812291230123112391279132917292229 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,290 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    It's funny. All this polish and suits and all and they are just a couple kids who are hungry and don't want to do much more bullshit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Our friend in Philly who was upset about the trade a week ago... He seems pretty pleased with Carson!

Of course the language in it is NSFW

Cunningham could've used that jersey to house his whole family.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    Realistically what are his expectations for the season. I keep hearing how he could of been a starter on almost any FCS team in the nation the last 2 seasons. He definitely has the size and arm but does he have it between the ears? Being named one of the captains says the team trusts him. Thoughts?

Yep!

Congrats. Wentz deserved to be the #1 pick. As if you guys need any more advantages in recruiting!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Carson's got the gum thing going again.
    I hope he brought enough for EVERY-BODY! (credit-Blazing Saddles)
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I think they wanted Goff. Made a bad team somewhat relevant. Cali kid. Graded about at about the same level as Wentz.

Seems like you are having trouble coming to terms with it
    Nope. Just offering an observation. I guess you have a difficulty accepting/understanding opinions from others?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I think they wanted Goff. Made a bad team somewhat relevant. Cali kid. Graded about at about the same level as Wentz.
    Seems like you are having trouble coming to terms with it
    So you are saying they are both mediocre quarterbacks?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They don't waste time in Philly. Igglesphans.com already has a thread about Carson's gf..

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Yep!

Congrats. Wentz deserved to be the #1 pick. As if you guys need any more advantages in recruiting!
    Other than the $1.2M or so the one spot later will cost him, it doesn't matter anymore. We will see where everyone is at in 4 or 5 years when they are established and where the real value is at. I think they both can be franchise QBs for their teams, but where they got drafted won't make a difference after they sign the contract.

The advantages in recruiting also come from the collective of not only all the NDSU players drafted, but also the ones signing UDFA offers. There is also a benefit when other MVFC alum are making it to the NFL. While I enjoy NDSU beating UNI in recruiting and on Saturdays, I want to see UNI alumni do well on Sundays. It increases the value of the entire conference. There is no doubt other programs try to recruit off NDSU's success by telling potential recruits they are going to be a key piece in knocking off the current powerhouse, NDSU uses the success of other program's athletes, as well. Not only is NDSU the reigning champs, we are beating programs putting guys in the NFL too.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Other than the $1.2M or so the one spot later will cost him, it doesn't matter anymore. We will see where everyone is at in 4 or 5 years when they are established and where the real value is at. I think they both can be franchise QBs for their teams, but where they got drafted won't make a difference after they sign the contract.

The advantages in recruiting also come from the collective of not only all the NDSU players drafted, but also the ones signing UDFA offers. There is also a benefit when other MVFC alum are making it to the NFL. While I enjoy NDSU beating UNI in recruiting and on Saturdays, I want to see UNI alumni do well on Sundays. It increases the value of the entire conference. There is no doubt other programs try to recruit off NDSU's success by telling potential recruits they are going to be a key piece in knocking off the current powerhouse, NDSU uses the success of other program's athletes, as well. Not only is NDSU the reigning champs, we are beating programs putting guys in the NFL too.
    This draft has to help us immensely when it comes to recruiting. Every kid that has ever dreamed of playing in the NFL and has talent is going to take notice on how we develop players and can showcase their talents with deep playoff runs and Natties year after year. Even if they don't get drafted, just being a UDFA gives those kids a chance and they will realize that.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    This draft has to help us immensely when it comes to recruiting. Every kid that has ever dreamed of playing in the NFL and has talent is going to take notice on how we develop players and can showcase their talents with deep playoff runs and Natties year after year. Even if they don't get drafted, just being a UDFA gives those kids a chance and they will realize that.
    Yes. Yes. Yes. I have to think the one of the top things a recruit wants to hear is they have a legitimate shot at the next level and NDSU has the proof guys get a legitimate chance every year.