Page 1226 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2267261126117612161224122512261227122812361276132617262226 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,260 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You can start by not calling it North Dakota.

You probably get a pass this time but that's pretty much rule #1
    I corrected my post. Lesson learned!

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Wow, taking things out of context and tying to make controversy........
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...boom-nfl-draft
    Yeah that is WAY out of context...but those comments are pretty funny!
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan View Post
    Eagles fan here. I just wanted thank everyone for Carson Wentz. I haven't seen my city so excited about a player in a long time. I have to say, we weren't happy about the trade when it happened. But as we learned more about Carson, we could not be more excited. Eagles are a great organization. I am noticing we are getting more fans from ND so welcome to the family. This area is not huge on college football. It's basically we live and breathe the Eagles. So I'm thinking I should start supporting North Dakota STATE!

This video pretty much sums of Philly fan:

https://vimeo.com/77251183
    Thanks for posting. I watched a bit of the Eagles during the McNabb and Westbrook era, but I've never been more excited to watch an NFL team before. The Eagles just took over a portion of Vikings territory with Carson. You literally just gained an entire state of support.

Yep...will definitely be hoping the Eagles do well. One small request from Eaglesfan though. Any chance you could arrange for Carson to be a Viking earlier in his career than when McNabb came over in his career? Also can omit the one year thing in Washington please.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Thanks for posting. I watched a bit of the Eagles during the McNabb and Westbrook era, but I've never been more excited to watch an NFL team before. The Eagles just took over a portion of Vikings territory with Carson. You literally just gained an entire state of support.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Yep...will definitely be hoping the Eagles do well. One small request from Eaglesfan though. Any chance you could arrange for Carson to be a Viking earlier in his career than when McNabb came over in his career? Also can omit the one year thing in Washington please.
    Oh haha! I can't make that happen. Carson will be spending his entire NFL career in Philly. But if you come up to Philly for the Vikings game, I can give you good advice on tailgating and going to xfinity live after the game.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Larger uniform photo.

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Larger uniform photo.

237 and still looks a little skinny, 245 would be easy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Carson's people (he has people now) overnighted his new uniform and the #1 jersey he wore Thursday to Scheels.
    It is on display
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Wearing my #11 Bison Jersey around Seattle the past two days. I've gotten a few shout outs of "Go Carson!" and "Yeah, go NDSU!" kind of fun to finally be recognized outside of a few FCS and Bison fans.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

CJ Smith signed as FA with Philly! 2 Bison are Eagles!