Page 1210 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2107101110116012001208120912101211121212201260131017102210 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,100 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/nfl-draft-2016

Go here now... wentz playing against goff on madden

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Jfc, you are supposed to comment on the gf ..shame on you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    That would be creepy. I'm old enough to be her father.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I can't believe I'm disappointed because a Bison QB is ONLY the 2nd overall pick in the NFL draft.
    I'm not disappointed about that part. I'm disappointing because it's the Eagles that got him. Oh a sad day for me. An excellent day for Carson.

We got Carson drafted today. Next up is Joe. Then what are we gonna do until August?????
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We got Carson drafted today. Next up is Joe. Then what are we gonna do until August?????
    It's soooo far away....

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Gotta admit though. .. this really kept the momentum going.

Next...

Recruiting and football camp
    Softball and baseball hopefully making a tournament run
    Opening of the SHAC

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jared Goff was just on Jimmy Kimmel

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Sorry if this has already been posted, Philly.com

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...ntz__too_.html

"Real excited to get Carson Wentz, the player that all along we were targeting," Roseman said a few minutes after one of the least suspenseful draft selections in franchise history was announced from Chicago. "He was the top player on our board."......

The Eagles are confident that Wentz will be a quick study. Roseman and Pederson pointed to a bunch of reasons why.

"Doug talked about the intangibles," Roseman said. "The rare intangibles. A 40 test score [on the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test], valedictorian of his high school class, never got a B, so you add that with his work ethic and his rare physical skills."
    And http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._and_grow.html

But Pederson won't rush Wentz.

"I'll tell you this," Pederson said. "This is a better football team than we had in 1999. There's much better talent on this football team. So I'm not going to speculate on if and whens down the road."

"It's a great opportunity for him to just sit back and learn," Roseman said.

Pederson's right. With Bradford at quarterback, this team is much better than Reid's '99 team, which won only two of Pederson's nine starts and finished 5-11.

Which is why they don't want to trade him right now. They think they can make a playoff run with him this season and let Wentz spend the year watching and learning. If they think Wentz is ready next year, then they will shop Bradford.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 04-29-2016 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I do believe that is a yellow Bison jersey being rocked front row center at Red carpet
    That was me, people all day we're loving it. After the pick there was not a single Eagles fan than wasn't disappointed they got Carson. Eagles fans were taking pics with me the rest of the night. Another great day to be a Bison.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice