Page 1191 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1916911091114111811189119011911192119312011241129116912191 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,910 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by JAG-BISON View Post
    Of course I'm all bison gear decked out, tsa guy at msp just told me there is no way Carson is worth second pick of draft. I told him he was right he will probably go 1.
    Was thinking there would be little more respect in twin cities.
    Really? I lived in the twin cities and there is a general feeling down there that North Dakotans are second class citizens or worse. Not much different than East coast bias, fbs bias, Ivy league bias etc....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Man if Carson ever gets his own shoe with Nike I'm getting a pair and wearing them everywhere. "Sir you can't wear cleats in hear." Me "It's OK they are the new Wentz's." Random guy who doesn't like scuff marks on the floor. "Sorry sir carry on."

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Really? I lived in the twin cities and there is a general feeling down there that North Dakotans are second class citizens or worse. Not much different than East coast bias, fbs bias, Ivy league bias etc....

Guess that would explain the looks I got two weeks ago at a Twins game reping in bison gear. Except I saw about dozen other people with Ndsu garbs. Been excited for draft day so has been rotation of bison clothing for a long time. Just Checked weather in chi town and it looks like rain up until the draft. Draft town is gonna be wet and fun. Just hope the Carson cardboard holds up in the weather

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Kind of the like how western North Dakota HATES FARGO??

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Man if Carson ever gets his own shoe with Nike I'm getting a pair and wearing them everywhere. "Sir you can't wear cleats in hear." Me "It's OK they are the new Wentz's." Random guy who doesn't like scuff marks on the floor. "Sorry sir carry on."

Ha same here lol

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Kind of the like how western North Dakota HATES FARGO??
    Kind of. Doesn't make sense to me.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JAG-BISON View Post
    Of course I'm all bison gear decked out, tsa guy at msp just told me there is no way Carson is worth second pick of draft. I told him he was right he will probably go 1.
    Was thinking there would be little more respect in twin cities.
    There is too much butt-hurt in the Twin Cities over the current sorry state of Gopher sports (football, men's hockey, men's basketball, AD who left over harassment allegations) to acknowledge achievements from little old North Dakota State.

Today is going to be a big day. Good luck Carson

Man who would've thought all this would've taken place back in September. Best of luck to Carson today and thank you for repping NDSU to the fullest of your ability during this great opportunity! Well deserved for him and his family.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck Carson!