Page 1185 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1856851085113511751183118411851186118711951235128516852185 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,850 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Wow, this Bradford crap is tedious. Now, if it of interest to others, feel free to start a thread for that topic in The Watering Hole... but please keep it out of the CW thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Wow, I'm trying to think of ANYTHING more tiresome to read in a Carson Wentz thread than people attacking/defending Bradford and am coming up blank, but if it of interest to others, maybe you could start a different thread for that topic in the Watering Hole.
    Attacking/defending the offensive coordinator?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Attacking/defending the offensive coordinator?
    I wasn't trying to start a contest.

I wasn't trying to start a contest.
    I'm glad I waited a few minutes.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, this Bradford crap is tedious. Now, if it of interest to others, feel free to start a thread for that topic in The Watering Hole... but please keep it out of the CW thread.
    If Carson does in fact end up going to Philly, the starting QB job there and the discussion of a QB on that roster are directly related to Carson, that's just my opinion. Seen a lot worse thread drift than what's going on right now. I'm all for talking about pizza again, it's one of my favorite things to discuss.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Making wood fired pizza for my watch party.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I get what you're saying. I've never been a QB, an NFL football player, heck I've never even played organized football. But I just can't help but think of how I would respond to a situation like this, especially publicly like you mentioned. And if it's Carson, I would love to be the guy in the film room, on the field, and in the locker room being a mentor and leader to Carson. I'd relish the opportunity knowing if I don't go out and compete and get better with the team we have, regardless of who we draft or sign, that I'm gonna lose my job. Accept the challenge, be a professional, and get after it.
    Yep, I agree. In SB's case, I would be planning ahead for the future. If I can't beat out a FCS rookie and keep the job, then maybe my stay in the NFL is not for much longer. Hanging around and coaching up the rookie would preview my coaching abilities for life after football. Beside, it would be a very strong character statement.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    If Carson does in fact end up going to Philly, the starting QB job there and the discussion of a QB on that roster are directly related to Carson, that's just my opinion. Seen a lot worse thread drift than what's going on right now. I'm all for talking about pizza again, it's one of my favorite things to discuss.

I can roll with that. For instance, let's say the head chef for Duane's pizza (let's call him Samford) is informed that a new chef, just out of culinary school, is being brought in to study the fine art of pizza making under him. The plan for an extra waitress and dishwasher has been scrapped in order to secure the services of this new chef. The good news for Chef Samford is that he is going to be made a rich man in appreciation of his pizza making abilities.

Question: Should Chef Samford be running his mouth about how unfair the situation is or should he just do his job?

**Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist.

Sal Palantonio has Wentz as his top prospect in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    I can roll with that. For instance, let's say the head chef for Duane's pizza (let's call him Samford) is informed that a new chef, just out of culinary school, is being brought in to study the fine art of pizza making under him. The plan for an extra waitress and dishwasher has been scrapped in order to secure the services of this new chef. The good news for Chef Samford is that he is going to be made a rich man in appreciation of his pizza making abilities.

Question: Should Chef Samford be running his mouth about how unfair the situation is or should he just do job?

**Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist.
    I think he should demand to be traded to Sammy's Pizza.