Page 1182 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1826821082113211721180118111821183118411921232128216822182 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

NFL radio on Sirius/XM Gil Brandt just had a great segment on Carson

"You meet him and you just want to coach this kid"
    "His biggest problem right now is deciding weather to wear glasses or not at the draft"
    "hes the pride of North Dakota"

at the end of the segment they played We Love LA

Pretty awesome.......this is a once in a lifetime deal IMO for any NDSU fan, or North Dakota resident
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lmao, Bradford better hope he gets traded because he is going to get the Philly treatment. They are going to LOVE Wentz.
    ^This.

Pretty telling what kind of character guy Sam Bradford is and he could learn a thing or two from the ginger rookie from ND.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    ^This.

Pretty telling what kind of character guy Sam Bradford is and he could learn a thing or two from the ginger rookie from ND.
    Is he supposed to be happy about the fact that the team he was hired to lead traded away 4 picks that could help him win for a guy who's going to compete against him instead?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

XM 84, college sports Jason Horowitz

"history says neither of these will be any good" in regards to Wentz and Goff

Show host "goff is more ready to play because Carson did not play the same level of competition"
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Is he supposed to be happy about the fact that the team he was hired to lead traded away 4 picks that could help him win for a guy who's going to compete against him instead?
    On top of that, the guy brought in to compete will be given his job at some point. He's basically trying out for a new employer...I'd be mad too.
    College of Business Alumnus

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...tom_brady.html

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd say he has 22 million guaranteed reasons to not be too upset along with 2 less years of wear and tear on his body.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    On top of that, the guy brought in to compete will be given his job at some point. He's basically trying out for a new employer...I'd be mad too.
    The NFL is 100% about proving it every year. Bradford has never delivered. Nobody is GIVEN the job.

My guess is Bradford is afraid that he can't keep Daniels and/or Wentz from TAKING his job.

If he REALLY wants to be traded, he should give back his signing bonus that he did nothing to deserve and MAYBE he becomes a tradable commodity.

No he isn't supposed to be happy, but he could act like a professional instead of a cry baby. He is by no means the only player who will be put in this position in this draft and there are dozens of players who have to compete for their jobs every year. I haven't heard Keenum or Foles publically whining---do you think they are happy? According to his agent Bradford wants to go somewhere to be "the man." If he really thought that signing a two year deal was going to make him part of Philadelphia's long term plans he isn't too bright. If he really wants to be traded he should give the eagles back his signing bonus as part of a deal. Fat chance. NorthernBison beat me to the last part.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The NFL is 100% about proving it every year. Bradford has never delivered. Nobody is GIVEN the job.

My guess is Bradford is afraid that he can't keep Daniels and/or Wentz from TAKING his job.

If he REALLY wants to be traded, he should give back his signing bonus that he did nothing to deserve and MAYBE he becomes a tradable commodity.
    Why would he give back a signing bonus? Charity? I believe that the next team would not be on the hook for that at all.
    College of Business Alumnus