Page 1178 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1786781078112811681176117711781179118011881228127816782178 ... LastLast
Results 11,771 to 11,780 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I have officially bounced back to thinking CW to LA.
    Crazy times...

Yeah I know, I sound like a typical NFL scout now.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I don't even really know what that means. Seriously.
    WhaThis dont you get, he's been the banner child for nearly all of NFL and ESPN accounts, any draft talk and its Carson in the picture
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    http://www.therams.com/videos/videos...1-598750004807

The Rams Press Conference
    A couple notes:

- They did announce they are taking an offensive player.

- They aren't going to let the player know who they are talking until they make their pick. Fisher called that a special moment they don't want to take away from their pick.

- Snead also said he thinks both players will be good players, but they wanted to get to no. 1 to get their choice of the two.

- Fisher stated the quarterback will play when he's ready. Snead also brought up the way the college game is differentiating itself from the NFL, we may need to be more patient moving forward.

- Also they said they told both picks they will be throwing it less than they did in college.

Me doing a little reading between the lines Wentz didn't pass it overly often at NDSU so why make that last comment. Also the college game moving farther away from the NFL game is basically just highlighting the heavy use of the spread which is what Goff ran. Again another point I don't see them making if the pick is Wentz.
    Smoke. Carson to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Smoke. Carson to LA.
    watched the mock draft tonight. Said that qbs need to be able to run the ball. Carson to LA.
    Made sense.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Smoke. Carson to LA.
    Tea leaves; Carson to Philly.

You guys are California dreaming---he is going to Philly. No text St. Louis--it was a tweet.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    To say he could have started for most of FBS just sounds stupid.
    Sorry couldn't resist

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    You guys are California dreaming---he is going to Philly. No text St. Louis--it was a tweet.
    tweets are just as good as texts.
    I do like Philly cheesesteaks
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Rynomite View Post
    I have always known that Wentz is a much better QB than Jenson. He is a 4.0 GPA student who literally had to come into spring camp and teach his offensive line new strategies. This kid is big, strong, fast and smart. He is going to blow people away with his leadership and skills. Yes, he needs a little confidence, but when he doesn't feel confident, he will transfer that to his feet and carry the ball for a 3rd down conversion. He will do it stronger and faster than Brock ever could. Wait till Iowa.
    Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Wentz will lose his starting spot as soon as Easton Stick burns his redshirt. Now THAT kid can play.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Put down the pipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    Which one of those is Wentz better then? Any stats to back that up also? Johnson and Shootah are on the Payton watch list...is Wentz? You cant judge a guy buy his ability or intangibles...Ryan Leaf had great ability and intangibles...and hes sitting in a prison in Great Falls right now. If Wentz ends this season even in the same conversation with either of those two...than it would be amazing! Hes got a better team around him most likely tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We started discussing how we BELIEVE that Wentz will be a good to great QB. We started talking about how we have confidence he will be a leader and a winner. Somewhere along the line a Griz fan reminded us how retarded we all are for thinking our QB could possibly be as good as any one of the supremely talented Big Fluffy QBs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Wow I didnt know Jesus himself was NDSU's backup last year.....
    Sorry again but I couldn't resist

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Huffington Post claims CW to Philly has been confirmed.