Page 1176 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1766761076112611661174117511761177117811861226127616762176 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Marcus Vick could have been the real deal. He could really spin the ball and had good touch unlike his brother.
    Million dollar arm and 10 cent head.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2016/0...-his-qb-equal/

Basically what I get from all this is that NDSU > B1G Ten

If only Mitch Leidner had gone to NDSU, he could have been developed into a top ten draft pick. Such is life though, when you go a different route.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Adams said he was as good or better than Goff. That sounds like Adams.

I would say it was out of character for him to say that he's not as good as Carson.

Adams is a very poor rendition of Mike Vick.
    Adams has no where near Vick's athleticism. Honestly he's not NFL athletic at all. I like VA. He's a gamer, but he always looks a little confused and running around making stuff happen. He's fun to watch, but I don't think it will translate at all.

IDK what he was thinking on this play, but I believe he avoided the sack.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    To be honest, that Montana game FELT like two losses to me.
    The two games we lost last year occurred when Wentz got injured and didn't take himself out of the game.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One of the things I have learned over the last several years (..... Redskins are the local team) ... is character is paramount. If I was a scout, athleticism attracted my interest, but if interviews didn't provide character answer, ... good luck with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    IDK what he was thinking on this play, but I believe he avoided the sack.

He's "creating chaos" and "thriving off of it".

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Rams coach said on ESPN that they will not announce their pick as soon as they are on the clock, but will wait 7-8 minutes. Nothing like a teeny little bit of drama to start things off.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    One of the things I have learned over the last several years (..... Redskins are the local team) ... is character is paramount. If I was a scout, athleticism attracted my interest, but if interviews didn't provide character answer, ... good luck with someone else.
    Washington's character problem doesn't start on the field. It may extend to it, but it doesn't start there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mock draft just on ESPN has Wentz to Philly.