Page 1167 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1676671067111711571165116611671168116911771217126716672167 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,670 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Green screens are wonderful things.

(the bison in the background come from one of the GameDay Tom Rinaldi specials - CW was added in over the top)
    ((doesn't mean anything, just sayin'))
    Actually the bison pictures are from a herd near Jamestown that were taken this spring. It was down when ESPN was in town shooting the segment downtown with Carson.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Right, this was taped the day they roped off all of downtown and shut down everything. Then they drove him to Jamestown. It was posted here and in the paper.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Never mind then. The shots looked really close to that Rinaldi special where they drove him through the herd(prob the same one). Wonder why they went to the expense of going back when they had plenty of stock footage? Oh well, not that it matters one tiny bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Never mind then. The shots looked really close to that Rinaldi special where they drove him through the herd(prob the same one). Wonder why they went to the expense of going back when they had plenty of stock footage? Oh well, not that it matters one tiny bit.
    Drones.

10char

Anticipation---T minus 60.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

It seems Denver is interested in Bradford, but Philly is asking too much.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...06t?li=BBnb7Kz
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Wow, Tommy on the power trip just compared Carson to Mitch Leidner. You can't make this up.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Mike and Mike asked Bill Polian if he would take Goff or Wentz. He never really did answer the question, but from what he said it would be Wentz. But he also feels both should sit a year. We are now under 60 hours til the draft baby.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Interesting stat on M and M this morning. Bradford is 25-37-1 as a starter, has earned $78 million and thrown 78 touchdowns. You do the math.
    Paul Fix

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Interesting stat on M and M this morning. Bradford is 25-37-1 as a starter, has earned $78 million and thrown 78 touchdowns. You do the math.
    So you are saying if they want more touchdowns they are going to need to pay him more?