Page 1165 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1656651065111511551163116411651166116711751215126516652165 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

LOL At Bradford. Earn your spot or get out.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He's making himself look real bad. He hasn't had the best career. The second he learns he might have to battle for a spot in the future, he goes into the corner and pouts like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    LOL at the Eagles who are going to be paying something like $22 million for their 3 QBs. 1 who doesn't want to be there, 1 who's a career backup, and 1 who hasn't played a snap of professional football.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 04-25-2016 at 10:48 PM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    he's making himself look real bad. He hasn't had the best career. The second he learns he might have to battle for a spot in the future, he goes into the corner and pouts like a child.
    waaaahhford

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice....

iphillysportsblog / 30 mins ago
    Just in time for Sam Bradford to be a big fucking baby, Carson Wentz has scribbled the most hardcore, badass, mouth-watering football prose my reading bulbs have ever seen. Writing for The Players Tribune, Wentz somehow managed to turn freezing North Dakotian winters into words that are making loins burn. Caution— Carson might ignite your Dawkins…
    from Crossing Broad http://ift.tt/26oEEOS

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    It seems that Bradford really wants out of Philly instead of taking a chance on losing his starting job.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...zl9?li=BBnba9I
    ......wants a shot at getting traded to Denver.........

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    ......wants a shot at getting traded to Denver.........
    Or the Jets, he wouldn't have to compete there---as of now.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bradford has never had to earn his spot as a starting QB. He started at Oklahoma since his freshman year, he was given the job as the #1 pick in St Louis, and he was given the job in Philly when they traded for him. If the Eagles draft Wentz I hope Bradford stays away but if he does come back I don't think it'll take long for the Philly coaches, players, and fans to see which QB has a winning attitude and which is a petulant child. Carson earned his starting QB spot here at NDSU and he'll do it in Philly too if Bradford has the balls to compete with him.

I hope Denver tells Bradford to take a hike. Sanchez seems pretty motivated to succeed in Denver.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bradford is looking like a big baby and is afraid of CW.