Page 1161 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1616611061111111511159116011611162116311711211126116612161 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,610 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Russell Wilson bailed on North Carolina State. He have character issues now?
    Russell Wilson left to pursue a professional baseball career. Apples to oranges.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Pisses me off that they make it seem like the players write this.

No way Carson makes this mistake if HE wrote it.
    LOL -- that was one of my first thoughts too. I guess that's why they credit him as "contributor" at the bottom...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Russell Wilson left to pursue a professional baseball career. Apples to oranges.
    What are you talking about?

He left NCSt to go to Wisconsin for his senior season of football.

Andre Martin left UNI to come to NDSU...so....we gonna rag on him too or?
    College of Business Alumnus

Deflategate back on. Media exposure for NDSU was fun while it lasted

Andre Martin left UNI to come to NDSU...so....we gonna rag on him too or?
    C'mon dude the QB is the most important position on the team. Andre , unlike Vernon, actually came because of education first. UNI didn't even offer his major. And people forget Andre was benched and moved to a different position at UNI so its not lIke he was some huge loss to them, but worked out well for us. And Vernon left 100% for football and basically abused the rule

You can spit out every example ever and it doesn't matter. When your highly touted QB leaves his senior season it's basically a shitty thing to do.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

C'mon dude the QB is the most important position on the team. Andre , unlike Vernon, actually came because of education first. UNI didn't even offer his major. And people forget Andre was benched and moved to a different position at UNI so its not lIke he was some huge loss to them, but worked out well for us. And Vernon left 100% for football and basically abused the rule

You can spit out every example ever and it doesn't matter. When your highly touted QB leaves his senior season it's basically a shitty thing to do.
    Easy to judge a guy for taking an opportunity very few are given. Do I want to play for EWU or do I want to play for Oregon... HMMMMMM tough decision.
    College of Business Alumnus

Easy to judge a guy for taking an opportunity very few are given. Do I want to play for EWU or do I want to play for Oregon... HMMMMMM tough decision.
    Not only that but the guy has a kid too if I'm not mistaken. If he's doing things for the betterment of his family/children, I'm not going to give him too much shit.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

The Andre example didn't work out too well for you. The "character issue" for me isn't that Adams left EWU, it is that he is a diva. I can't imagine he ever put any of his teammates first.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I think the teams yeah, obviously he was wowed by the sell job they did. But the fact he could actually walk away from his teammates who all worked their ass off with him for 4 years speaks to bad character. And given his low draft stock, apparently all the NFL GM'S feel the same way. It's ironic that Wentz did the total opposite.