Page 1142 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1426421042109211321140114111421143114411521192124216422142 ... LastLast
Results 11,411 to 11,420 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    They're really digging, I think a large percentage on immature middle/early high schoolers use the term "gay" without intending to come off as anti-gay. Kinda surprising how many times he used it though.

http://latest.com/2016/04/likely-top...ampaign=iwvo12
    This has actually just been recycled. It came out over a month ago and was even talked about on BV. As desperate as some are to find dirt you would think he was running for President.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    This is the way I'm looking at the Philly move too.
    Such a cut throat business that I doubt that LA has shown any cards to the Eagles.

That being said, Bison_Pride makes an excellent point. It's not only Wentz that has become the darling of the draft. Philly's move locks them in to whomever the Rams don't take and it would be silly for anyone in Philadelphia to cry bloody murder if its Goff (well......any sane Philly fan). It was the only way to do it since the Rams weren't about to give the number one spot.

The vibe of this draft a few short months ago was that this QB class was relatively weak except for Cook and Goff (perhaps being somewhat of an afterthought along with Lynch). As a result, the QB forecasting wasn't expected to provide much of a buzz at all. Now, these two athletes are hogging nearly every draft headline in the country!!!! Incredible.

Now the only drama that would be truly shocking would be special guest announcer Emory Hunt jogging up to the mic in Chicago shouting proudly.............

"With the first pick in the 2016 NFL Draft........the Los Angeles Rams select..............Cardale Jones from Theeeee Ohio State University!"
    Funny thing about that....I was watching Kiper and McShay last night, and they were talking about Braxton Miller. Miller's stats (especially in 5 games where he didn't even sniff the ball) took a hit because he had bums that couldn't utilize him.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Iowa State wasn't an FBS team in 2014.... according to this article. http://www.inforum.com/sports/401478...-targets-wentz ; either that, or Wentz didn't start the game against them.

FTA: "Wentz played 24 games at North Dakota State and didn't start a single game against FBS competition."

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Iowa State wasn't an FBS team in 2014.... according to this article. http://www.inforum.com/sports/401478...-targets-wentz ; either that, or Wentz didn't start the game against them.

FTA: "Wentz played 24 games at North Dakota State and didn't start a single game against FBS competition."

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Could the Rams actually be ok with either one and maybe sell that they want whoever the Eagles moved up to get just to swap pics and recoup a draft pick or two? Just a thought

Were those Carson tweets real? Lot of photo illustrations going round.

Either way not an issue in my opinion. Rams have hard knocks anyway.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, I'm glad no one bet me that Carson wouldn't go #1!

*shameface*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post

*shameface*
    Is your offer still good?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Me too. Goff has way more experience throwing NFL-type passes, not only because of offense he played in, but also because he just had more chances. Reminds me of Rodgers, not only because of size and Cal, but also because he appears to have really good/quick feet. I'm all in, with Bowler yet to act.

Edit: don't take me wrong, I like Wentz better. Way better arm and personality/disposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post

*shameface*
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I was going to post 'I call' but I forgot.

Laziness pays off!