Page 1134 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1346341034108411241132113311341135113611441184123416342134 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Carson Wentz

Still strange to me how much Adam Schefter changed his tune from Wentz at 1 almost a lock when he was on Mike and Mike immediately after the Rams trade.

Unfortunately Can't find link now. All of the media was focused on Wentz last Thursday.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Still strange to me how much Adam Schefter changed his tune from Wentz at 1 almost a lock when he was on Mike and Mike immediately after the Rams trade.

Unfortunately Can't find link now. All of the media was focused on Wentz last Thursday.
    The draft dynamic changes with the philly move.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Right, but I believe he flipped later that day to Goff as a lock.

I still wouldn't be shocked if the Rams take Wentz. Very likely they've been leaking rumors to the media and Philly just to see some other team blow a bunch of picks to move up. Easiest way to make your team better is to screw other teams over. Wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last. Either way Carson is going in the top 2 and not to Cleveland, the factory of sadness.

well if it is Philly...maybe they can add a touch of yellow to that good looking green uni

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    well if it is Philly...maybe they can add a touch of yellow to that good looking green uni
    Green and yellow works ONLY for the Bison. All others that wear the garb are abominations

yes ZHerd what was I thinking!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

Matt Miller did almost the same thing. It's on his twitter line. Went Wentz right away, but a couple hours later it was definitely Goff. Seems odd, either all of these guys got dialed in after some opposing thoughts or the Rams threw a bunch of Goff smoke out there and everyone lapped it up. Also Mike Silver who initially pushed a lot of the Goff to Rams stuff is a Cal alum. However, he is usually fairly credible and a California sports guy.

IDK, Philly's love of Wentz makes me think that's his destination. Will be happily surprised if it's LA. I also might change my opinion in an hour.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FightingHawks.jpg .... Sort of resembles another local bird.....the f'ing hawks?

NFL Network thinks Rams are taking Goff, thats why the Eagles traded to get Wentz. They think like I do, the Eagles are the perfect fit, Carson can sit and learn the first year. If Bradford stinks-it-up or gets hurt, Carson can go in, and then they can Trade Bradford and get one of maybe 2 of their draft choices back