Page 1131 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1316311031108111211129113011311132113311411181123116312131 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,310 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    In the past, I haven't really followed the draft that much, but of what I have seen, don't the fans in the stage area ALWAYS boo, no matter who it is?!
    I think the Philly fans will boo loudest if the Rams take Wentz and when Philly fans are set on getting Carson. In this scenario, would be hilarious if the Philly pick was already printed and sealed and it said Carson Wentz (praying Goff goes to LA) and then they had to take it back and cross out Wentz and hand scribble in Goff.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    These Philly fans don't seem so bad...

http://forums.philly.com/discussions...agles/181030.1
    I agree. I'd rather the Eagles take Jalen Ramsey or Tunsil than Goff.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brian Billick ‏@CoachBillick 1h1 hour ago
    The real winners today? Goff and Wentz. Both avoid Cleveland which has become the QB graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post

For CAS or Bisonoline or really anyone that played college football, does no. 1 for YSU even show up for the film session on Monday?
    He shows up but the razzing could be unbearable during film. Not to mention some extra tackling instruction during practice. With razzing of course
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    To be fair he can't really say anything else. Most players are movable. It just comes down to price. If someone wants to throw enough picks or players at Philly Bradford is gone. If they don't I'm sure they'll keep. You don't want to announce to everybody especially Sam that you're listening to offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    And ATHEIST spouses don't f#ck around before the divorce is final.
    *adjusted not to offend any Forum writers out there.
    Good point Grampa Simpson. And BisonTru, why do posters say "To be fair"? You can just say that you think I am full of sh---, well hot air and I won't be offended. You forget about my inside source.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Considering the current Bison law where one unbelievable thing has to replace another unbelievable thing, the only logical next step is:

Beating Minnesota at the Metrodome -->> Win at K State -->> College Gamedays --->> 5 Straight NC's -->> Wentz #2 pick in draft -->> Wentz leads Eagles to Super Bowl 52 on 2-4-2018 at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis

Quote Originally Posted by The_Herd View Post
    Considering the current Bison law where one unbelievable thing has to replace another unbelievable thing, the only logical next step is:

Beating Minnesota at the Metrodome -->> Win at K State -->> College Gamedays --->> 5 Straight NC's -->> Wentz #2 pick in draft -->> Wentz leads Eagles to Super Bowl 52 on 2-4-2018 at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis
    I like the way you think. Does this start a run of 5 straight Super Bowl wins????
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I like the way you think. Does this start a run of 5 straight Super Bowl wins????
    Eagles fans would still bitch.

The real winner in all of this is Ryan Tollner. He has managed to convince two different NFL teams that the two QB's he's representing are the "best" players in the draft and they should do whatever it takes to get them. I have no idea what chunk of change he gets from their contracts, but he has guaranteed himself a cut of the top two pick's contracts. Congratulations. This Bud is for you.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    The real winner in all of this is Ryan Tollner. He has managed to convince two different NFL teams that the two QB's he's representing are the "best" players in the draft and they should do whatever it takes to get them. I have no idea what chunk of change he gets from their contracts, but he has guaranteed himself a cut of the top two pick's contracts. Congratulations. This Bud is for you.
    and as such his cut is well earned.