Page 112 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 12621021101111121131141221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Chicken Soup baby......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson missed practice yesterday with the stomach flu. Hope that's all it is with this mumps crap going around. He was told to stay away from team for now.
    Gosh, I can't seem to remember what happened the last time our starting QB had the flu for a semi-final game at home... Speedy recovery young man but either way, you're going to dominate come Friday!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Finally got ahold of my sister. All seems to be well.

Finally got ahold of my sister. All seems to be well.
    Whew, I was about to post the "next man up" thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Carson said his illness is over but body still sore. He will be ready come Friday at 7.

It's A Trap!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Carson said his illness is over but body still sore. He will be ready come Friday at 7.
    I'm tellin' ya, Georgia Southern Game 1 Version 2.0 on Friday night! It's destiny baby!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Nausea is also a symptom of a concussion, and he took quite a shot to the head on Saturday.

I'd rather start Cole Davis than risk Carson's future. So I hope it was just the flu but they better make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nausea is also a symptom of a concussion, and he took quite a shot to the head on Saturday.

I'd rather start Cole Davis than risk Carson's future. So I hope it was just the flu but they better make sure.
    Like I said. He will be ready. Not to worry. Carson would have to be on his death bed to miss this game.

We should have some fun with the SHSU fans and say Wentz is out for the game!