Page 1118 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1186181018106811081116111711181119112011281168121816182118 ... LastLast
Results 11,171 to 11,180 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Nope LA, PHI > CLE > SF

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Nope LA, PHI > CLE > SF
    This. Any where but SF and Kelly.

Nope LA, PHI > CLE > SF
    I disagree. Cleveland has had one only fairly good QB in my lifetime and it's been a long time since Kosar was sporting that ugly uni (nice helmet though). That team is cursed as far as I'm concerned. Heck, I think the city is cursed. Between 2010 and 2011, we had events that required me to spend a total about a month's time in that area and I think I only saw the sun twice. I'll just be happy if Wentz ends up in other organization not located in Cleveland because then, I'll know he'll have successful career.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I disagree. Cleveland has had one only fairly good QB in my lifetime and it's been a long time since Kosar was sporting that ugly uni (nice helmet though). That team is cursed as far as I'm concerned. Heck, I think the city is cursed. Between 2010 and 2011, we had events that required me to spend a total about a month's time in that area and I think I only saw the sun twice. I'll just be happy if Wentz ends up in other organization not located in Cleveland because then, I'll know he'll have successful career.
    I don't believe in curses. I do believe in shitty coaches.

I don't believe in curses. I do believe in shitty coaches.
    And in Cleveland's case general managers.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    And in Cleveland's case general managers.
    What don't you like about DePosta? He's pretty unknown. I don't have an opinion either way.

What don't you like about DePosta? He's pretty unknown. I don't have an opinion either way.
    Jonah Hill's portrayal of him was cool.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    There are hundreds of different stats kept at both the pro and college level.

Why?

If they don't really mean anything, then there a lot of people are wasting hundreds of hours logging them.

The play against Oregon (in the video) shows some great protection. He stood in the pocket completely unthreatened for 3 1/2 seconds.
    If someone wants to argue that that is just one lucky/isolated anomaly.............well, there's not much I can do about that. I'm not gonna look through every play that they ran last year. But, you're the one that put the video up there, so I made an observation.

I think I'll just go back to the childish moron Izzy that just posts stupid shit.
    When I come on here with actual content that is drawn from some bonafide research, it just becomes so fucking cumbersome.

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm not anti Jarod Goff!!!!!!!
    I don't see what's so offensive about presenting material that gives members a chance to think in different terms when comparing these two stellar athletes instead of just..............."Our guy kicks ass and their guy sucks!"
    Easy there big fella. We just need to get used to the New you!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Nothing against him. I was referring to the other seven that they have had since 1999.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I thought Cleveland's new staff might turn it around but they didn't sell me when they signed RG3. That was a weird move.