Page 1116 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1166161016106611061114111511161117111811261166121616162116 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,160 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    His coaches can say whatever they want. I sure saw what I saw.
    So the coaches have been consistently lying ?

http://www.ibabuzz.com/beartalk/2015...ar-raid-tempo/
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    A lot of this discussion is likely to be moot. Especially if the QB's go 1-2 in the draft. Whichever one goes to LA has a decent shot at early success.

Either one in Cleveland is dead meat if he gets on the field early. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe some other team will trade with Cleveland for the #2 spot, probably Philadelphia and maybe San Francisco. Looks like neither QB will end up in NFL purgatory.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

Coaches are going to hype their guy. To be fair the same can be said about Polasek's comments. That's why I put a lot of stock into what Lindley and Benoit have said. Lindley obviously is going to talk highly of Wentz since he's representing him, but he didn't rave about Goff's offense the way he did about Wentz's. And Benoit has no incentive to go either direction, yet he was blown away by Wentz.

Bear Talk reporting on a Bear coach praising a Bear?

More like softball reporting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Coaches are going to hype their guy. To be fair the same can be said about Polasek's comments. That's why I put a lot of stock into what Lindley and Benoit have said. Lindley obviously is going to talk highly of Wentz since he's representing him, but he didn't rave about Goff's offense the way he did about Wentz's. And Benoit has no incentive to go either direction, yet he was blown away by Wentz.
    The article is regarding why Cal's tempo had slowed down this past season. It wasn't a hype article. I don't know if he is a genius or not, but to say "he's just running the play they called" and implying he doesn't have any autonomy would be wrong.

The article is regarding why Cal's tempo had slowed down this past season. It wasn't a hype article. I don't know if he is a genius or not, but to say "he's just running the play they called" and implying he doesn't have any autonomy would be wrong.
    Goff seems smarter than Lynch. From what I've seen of him I'm not surprised to hear reports that he doesn't catch on very quickly when discussing X's and O's.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This is true. There was a very good set of articles with both OC's bragging up their QB's. I'd be interested in seeing comparable presnap reads and adjustments from Goff. Most impressive QB's are the ones that beat a defense before the ball is even snapped.
    After all is said and done, I can certainly understand why the Rams both want the first pick and also want time to more closely examine who to choose. A lot of careers are being bet on the right selection. Both QBs have special merits. As they say, "if it was easy, everyone would know who to choose".

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Goofball still has a pic though, if that is indeed Fisher's temporary desk.

Hmmm, I am guessing .... the blue gloves are the tip ... he is a proctologist. If you will all bend over please.....

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    After all is said and done, I can certainly understand why the Rams both want the first pick and also want time to more closely examine who to choose. A lot of careers are being bet on the right selection. Both QBs have special merits. As they say, "if it was easy, everyone would know who to choose".
    It's not that difficult when you let the experts do all the legwork. The Rams just found Bisonville last week. The Eagles made the mistake of reading this thread from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    It's not that difficult when you let the experts do all the legwork. The Rams just found Bisonville last week. The Eagles made the mistake of reading this thread from the beginning.
    Cant they have an intern do it?