Page 1113 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1136131013106311031111111211131114111511231163121316132113 ... LastLast
Results 11,121 to 11,130 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Phil Simms on Wentz and the transition http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/ph...e-if-any-risk/
    Simms was really good in this.....the hosts were idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If you want to find tweets about Carson Wentz on Twitter... One would search for "Carson Wentz", "Wentz", etc. Upon hitting enter... the Twitter search engine will find all tweets that contain what you searched for! It just so happened in a tweet this guy had "Carson Wentz".
    I get all that...just don't spend enough time on Twitter to unearth a random guy working in a hotel.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I get all that...just don't spend enough time on Twitter to unearth a random guy working in a hotel.

A random guy?!?!?!? He is/was THE custodian of the Rams temporary headquarters!! How can you not unearth him?!?!
    College of Business Alumnus

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I think you are relying too much on stat keeping for these numbers. There is plenty of film on Goff getting hurried or beaten up. Their Oline blew ass, that's not really up for debate.

His pocket feel and accuracy is really impressive. You can see him shuffling up and around the pressure while keeping a tight base. He reads the whole field, often flipping from one side to the other while going through progressions. Everyone wants to know why he is considered more NFL ready...this is why. Stop. Fucking. Asking.
    That's a very interesting video to me. First thing I noticed was most clips were while he was at home. Most players play better at home for lots of reasons so it didn't surprise me. But I only saw a handful on the road. Does that mean anything? Also I don't know who was good in the Pac 12 recently, but I saw 3 throws against Stanford (which two were very nice reads) and 1 I thought should have been picked. Oregon he had a couple plays against them, and one should have been picked. The main criticism against Carson is playing FCS football. Well I didn't really see any good teams or better yet good defenses that Goff played against in those clips outside of Stanford. And I didn't think anything that was far and away better than SDSU, UNI, etc. So if Carson has to live with the didn't play against top competition shouldn't Goff also??

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I follow the draft every year and this might be the most mixed the media is on who will be no. 1. I still think it's Wentz, but I wouldn't take that to the bank. All comes down to what Fisher and Snead think. Personally I think I would take the big, strong, tall, athletic, high IQ, high football knowledge guy, but maybe they like small hands.
    I remember it being similar when the CMU tackle went #1. A lot of ppl thought it was going to be the A&M guy

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Clicked on it today, and found nothing. What did it say?

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    His avatar suggests he may have a lucrative tax free business on the side. He may know the rb from Illinois State. Isn't Potrich from CA?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Or he enjoys it... check out this tweet and the follow up he did on it.

https://twitter.com/beemizzle/status/722435646837489665

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    custodian gate 2016!!!!!
    Custodian my ass, that's Lake's buddy Jose Mohler.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Russ Lande, have you ever watched tape or say a pro day or how about an all star game? Good god, they pay people for this crap? Stick to women's tennis or ping pong.