Page 1110 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001108110911101111111211201160121016102110 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If Clayton says it, it is done. Wentz to LA...
    Looking good Billy Ray!

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If Clayton says it, it is done. Wentz to LA...
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Party on, dude!
    "The bird is in your hand"

I've never followed the draft this closely. Over a week ago Carson seemed to be a more consistent choice as QB #1 off the board. Now it's switched to Goff. So what does BV think......is Goff a smokescreen now so close to the actual draft? Or did everyone get cold feet and just can't believe an FCS QB would go #1 so that is why they are saying Goff? In past drafts, when it gets close to draft day are the media usually correct who first QB is taken?

And I'm surprised that over a week ago the reports were all "the Browns LOVE Wentz"......now it's "the Browns like Wentz but not at 2".

All fascinating......and annoying at times......can't wait for the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I think that's a really poor presentation with statistical use. Goff played with an inferior oline in an all out passing attack in which alot of plays called for him to get the ball off before he was sacked. He was going to get hit regardless. He made some bad throws and decisions, but then again Carson didn't make every right read either. Goff threw the ball twice as much, and one could argue that Carson was surrounded by players that were pretty much better than the opponent every game.

I think stats are really poor comparison with these two, because Carson was pretty much set up in every way, shape or form, to win stats while Goff was pretty much set up to lose those stats from a personnel standpoint as well as scheme.
    So if Cal's O-Line was so terrible in an "All Out Passing Attack", how did Goff manage to successfully accumulate 9,044 passing yards in 2014 & 2015 while Cal's opponents passed for 7,577 yards during those 2 seasons?

9,044 passing yards in 25 games for an average of 362 yards per game with an overall completion percentage of 62.8. His O-Line couldn't have been that pathetic.

You said "He was going to get hit regardless".
    This statement is not an accurate summation of Goff's experience in passing situations. I'd go so far as to say its a really poor presentation without any supporting information.

In 2014 & 2015 California Bear's opponents logged 41 quarterback hurries in 25 games for an average of 1.64 hurries per game.
    Considering they attempted 1,085 passes during those tow season, that's an incredibly low number.

NDSU (Wentz & Stick) attempted 732 passes in 2014 & 2015. Opposing defenses were credited with 49 quarterback hurries in those 31 games averaging almost the exact same number of quarterback hurries per game (1.58).

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    I've never followed the draft this closely. Over a week ago Carson seemed to be a more consistent choice as QB #1 off the board. Now it's switched to Goff. So what does BV think......is Goff a smokescreen now so close to the actual draft? Or did everyone get cold feet and just can't believe an FCS QB would go #1 so that is why they are saying Goff? In past drafts, when it gets close to draft day are the media usually correct who first QB is taken?

And I'm surprised that over a week ago the reports were all "the Browns LOVE Wentz"......now it's "the Browns like Wentz but not at 2".

All fascinating......and annoying at times......can't wait for the 28th.
    Well, today there are reports of the Browns now wanting a QB at all and are willing to trade the pick. So take that for what it is worth.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-to-draft-a-qb

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

there is too much math on bisonville.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I don't get up from my desk without hitting Windows + L, it's almost a nervous tick...and I also don't have the kind of info Fisher has on his computer.

Honestly surprised it hasn't gathered more steam.
    How did you find this guy's tweets in the first place?
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    there is too much math on bisonville.
    jeez....................

Too much swearing.
    Too many boobies.
    Too much math.
    Too many stats.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    How did you find this guy's tweets in the first place?
    You can use a functionality called 'search' on Twitter. Little magnifying glass.