Page 1099 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149119915992099 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So let me get this straight....
    Carson is physically bigger and has bigger hands (which from what I hear is a big deal in the NFL)
    Carson has more scrambling ability
    Carson seems more intelligent with the Xs and Os

Im not arguing carson should go ahead of goff. I just don't get why people are saying Goff is more NFL ready. What makes someone more NFL ready? What metric are they using to make that claim? Is it just the FBS thing?
    Has to be the FBS thing. People are pretty hung up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So let me get this straight....
    Carson is physically bigger and has bigger hands (which from what I hear is a big deal in the NFL)
    Carson has more scrambling ability
    Carson seems more intelligent with the Xs and Os

Im not arguing carson should go ahead of goff. I just don't get why people are saying Goff is more NFL ready. What makes someone more NFL ready? What metric are they using to make that claim? Is it just the FBS thing?
    I couldnt give you any rep points, because of some effing rules or something...damn Nazi's are everywhere...lol. But I agree,.."Goff is more NFL ready"...whats that mean?? No one argues that Carson probably needs to sit for a year or two, but only Aaron Rodgers had that situation happen, being behind a Legend who wouldnt "retire"? Does anyone really think any NFL team, will leave Carson on the bench for 2 years? Lets say Dallas drafts Carson. Dallas has Romo, but lets say Romo goes down in week 4. Wentz goes in, playes as good as Romo, and the QB controversy is alive and well in Dallas?
    This is why I cant believe people say Goff is NFL ready, but Carson is the better pick for the long run? Then pick effing Carson???
    Even Bison QB's coach Randy Hedberg wasnt given much of a chance in the NFL! He played as well as anyone could have played for the shittiest team in the NFL at that period(Tampa Bay in the early years), if not the shittiest NFL team of all time! Then Hedberg got thrown out as you would throw a baby-out-with-the-bath-water!!

I agree Teach, who says this stuff as NFL analysts??

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Has to be the FBS thing. People are pretty hung up on that.
    Wait..........are we still talking about the draft here? Or....... ok, say no more, you sly dog

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Even Bison QB's coach Randy Hedberg wasnt given much of a chance in the NFL! He played as well as anyone could have played for the shittiest team in the NFL at that period(Tampa Bay in the early years), if not the shittiest NFL team of all time! Then Hedberg got thrown out as you would throw a baby-out-with-the-bath-water!!

I agree Teach, who says this stuff as NFL analysts??
    Randy Hedberg's career stats I could find..... in the NFL: 25-90 for 244 yards, 0 TD, 10 INT. Yeah, I can see why he wasn't given a lot of opportunity after that.
    College of Business Alumnus

Carson Wentz's FIRST ROAD FBS GAME as a collegiate:
    Completed 18 of 28 passes for 204 yards. Longest completion: 44 yards.

Jarod Goff's FIRST ROAD FBS GAME as a collegiate:
    Completed 3 of 7 passes for 11 yards. Longest completion: 6 yards...............Pulled before the end of the first quarter.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Randy Hedberg's career stats I could find..... in the NFL: 25-90 for 244 yards, 0 TD, 10 INT. Yeah, I can see why he wasn't given a lot of opportunity after that.
    Yeah, get that dig in on Hedberg. That makes you look so smart.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Carson Wentz's FIRST ROAD FBS GAME as a collegiate:
    Completed 18 of 28 passes for 204 yards. Longest completion: 44 yards.

Jarod Goff's FIRST ROAD FBS GAME as a collegiate:
    Completed 3 of 7 passes for 11 yards. Longest completion: 6 yards...............Pulled before the end of the first quarter.

An 18 year old true freshman against the number two team, Oregon.... or a 21 year old true senior playing Iowa State...
    College of Business Alumnus

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

An 18 year old true freshman against the number two team, Oregon.... or a 21 year old true senior playing Iowa State...
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have our official Goff apologist.

Wow!!!

According to that logic, Easton Stick will be our next #1 draft pick in the NFL!!!

Wow!!!

According to that logic, Easton Stick will be our next #1 draft pick in the NFL!!!