Page 1096 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 96596996104610861094109510961097109811061146119615962096 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    And that's all it is. They know damn well who they are taking. This keeps them in the spotlight.
    Not only the spotlight, it does make the next bunch of teams in the draft keep on working. You want your opponents to use resources they could divert to something else. Sure the reality is no one would 100% believe the Rams until they actually draft anyone, but everyone behind them can't key in on anyone without knowing who is potentially off the table. The Browns, for example, still have to create 4 or 5 what if scenarios if they keep the pick and 50 more if they listen to offers. All the extra little things add up and maybe a mistake slips through and pays off somehow down the road. It might seem trivial, but this is all part of the gamesmanship at that level.

I would be surprised if the Rams can keep their pick a secret for the next 11 days.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    How can he on those toothpick legs?

I keep seeing these comparisons to Ben Roethlisberger. You know, even as a rookie, I never saw him as the least bit mobile. He can get around when needed but he always seemed to have restricted movement at his size. Carson is so fluid and runs like a gazelle on those long legs.
    I've seen Roethlisberger play live four or five times since 2007 and have seen Wentz play live seven times. With that said, I agree that these two do not resemble each other remotely despite similar stats.

Wentz is way more athletic, while Roethlisberger plays like a statue that is extremely hard to bring down by one player. As far as running down the field, I'm not sure if I ever seen Ben do other than to pick up short yardage. I blame that on what appears to be extra girth around his belly compared to Carson.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    So you're looking for a top prospect, who has no rushing yards, no rushing TDs, doesn't have the last name Manning, and goes on to have a hall of fame career?
    Good Lord.
    You're either badly constipated or just annoying..................or both.
    You're on here all of the time arguing just to argue..............which tells me a lot about your personality.

Oh.........and it makes me grin to know that you're wrong almost 100% of the time. Especially on this issue. You done got got.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I've seen Roethlisberger play live four or five times since 2007 and have seen Wentz play live seven times. With that said, I agree that these two do not resemble each other remotely despite similar stats.

Wentz is way more athletic, while Roethlisberger plays like a statue that is extremely hard to bring down by one player. As far as running down the field, I'm not sure if I ever seen Ben do other than to pick up short yardage. I blame that on what appears to be extra girth around his belly compared to Carson.
    Yeah, that's exactly my impression of him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I would be surprised if the Rams can keep their pick a secret for the next 11 days.
    But at this point...who'd believe it?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    But at this point...who'd believe it?
    If it is on the internet it must be true.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

If it is on the internet it must be true.
    No I meant there's so many conflicting stories...who'd believe it the real pick leaked. How would you know what's true at this point. So many experts have already claimed they talked to someone inside the organization. Bahhh!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    No I meant there's so many conflicting stories...who'd believe it the real pick leaked. How would you know what's true at this point. So many experts have already claimed they talked to someone inside the organization. Bahhh!
    It was sarcasm.
    Paul Fix

It was sarcasm.

Gotcha..my bad.