Page 1095 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 95595995104510851093109410951096109711051145119515952095 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Shit, I could do this all day.
    So you're looking for a top prospect, who has no rushing yards, no rushing TDs, doesn't have the last name Manning, and goes on to have a hall of fame career?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    NO NFL TEAM wants their QB to be their leading rusher. That's not my point.
    The NFL is highly interested in quarterbacks that can scramble and avoid being sacked. Further, if they are going to take a sack................minimize the damage.

ANOTHER RELEVANT COMPARISON:

In Goff's final two seasons (25 games), he was sacked 54 times (2.16 times per games) losing 418 yards. (-7.74 yards lost per sack) THAT'S A BIG NUMBER)

In Wentz's final two seasons (31 games), he was sacked on 36 times (1.16 times per game) losing only 203 yards (5.6 yards lost per sack).

So...............NFL leading rusher candidate..............Fuck no.
    Being mobile enough to avoid sacks and in the process picking up some valuable yardage........Fuck yeah.
    So using the logic of being able to drive in traffic and weather effects, Goff should go somewhere he will be sacked alot since he's used to it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Goff went 9-22 against "Power Five" competition
    Cal went 9-22. They are not good. I don't know when the last time was that they were good. Notre Dame's defense was okay this year and held Texas to like 3 points or something. A week or two later, Cal gave up 40-some.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Maybe it's Connor Wentz...?
    You're right. I think it says Ventz
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Cal went 9-22. They are not good. I don't know when the last time was that they were good. Notre Dame's defense was okay this year and held Texas to like 3 points or something. A week or two later, Cal gave up 40-some.
    When your offense is mediocre at sustaining drives and you rank in the bottom quarter of the FBS in TOP, that's going to happen.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rams plan to meet with both Goff & Wentz before the NFL Draft.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...a9I&OCID=HPDHP

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Rams plan to meet with both Goff & Wentz before the NFL Draft.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...a9I&OCID=HPDHP
    Several other news sources are saying the same. This whole thing is making the Rams look stupid. Really, why would you need to do this (is this some kind of circus show). They know who they are picking. Just tell the media you know, but will wait until draft day to reveal. If they really don't know, why the heck would you make such a trade?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Several other news sources are saying the same. This whole thing is making the Rams look stupid. Really, why would you need to do this (is this some kind of circus show). They know who they are picking. Just tell the media you know, but will wait until draft day to reveal. If they really don't know, why the heck would you make such a trade?
    They know who they're drafting. Keeping us guessing helps ratings for the NFL network. Fisher and Snead know that and will keep this under wraps the best they can. Bringing in both prospects helps keep everyone guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    They know who they're drafting. Keeping us guessing helps ratings for the NFL network. Fisher and Snead know that and will keep this under wraps the best they can. Bringing in both prospects helps keep everyone guessing.
    It keeps the rams name in the press and social media everyday for the next few weeks. They are in a new-ish market. It's all publicity.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It keeps the rams name in the press and social media everyday for the next few weeks. They are in a new-ish market. It's all publicity.
    And that's all it is. They know damn well who they are taking. This keeps them in the spotlight.