Page 1082 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 82582982103210721080108110821083108410921132118215822082 ... LastLast
Results 10,811 to 10,820 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison'01 View Post
    I think this is an interesting dynamic in that Carson and Jared Goff share the same agent. Now with the Rams at the top of the draft, if they don't know which one they want (i find that hard to believe, however) how do you play that game as the agent and keep both of your clients happy? You need to choose your words carefully so as not to tip your own hand as to who you think should be drafted higher.

Also, how smart does Rep1Sports look after signing the two highest rated quarterbacks in the draft! That's like winning the Super Bowl as far as agents are concerned I would guess.
    That agent will have the #1 and #2 pick. Cha-ching!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You know who else never won a playoff game in college? Literally every single quarterback except for Marcus Mariota.
    Flacco was 3-1.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I think there is a little truth to what he said. I moved from rural Dickinson to Fargo and liked the adjustment. Then moved to the twin cities and felt like I was living in an ant pile. Too many people and the traffic drove me nuts so I packed up and moved to Bismarck. I would think Carson will have 20 million plus reasons to deal with the adjustment and be content.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Traffic is why I suggested Pasadena... close to work... er, haha, well, actually I have no clue where they're going to be practice and whatnot.

MSP still drives me nuts - had to drive an hour to get even simple errands done. If I had to move back there, I'd live in a self-contained neighborhood close to downtown. Keeping commute times down to a minimum makes living in cities much more enjoyable. Now for somebody famous, it's a little trickier, I suppose.

probably has been brought up....since no golf for me this weekend because of crappy weather...will watch tonight at 6 Mnt time on NFL network Goff vs Wentz one hour special....more mumbo jumbo!! yeh!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You know who else never won a playoff game in college? Literally every single quarterback except for Marcus Mariota.
    Just think of the advantage that will be for Wentz once he's in the NFL.

Default Re: How Much Money does Carson owe Easton?

I'm going to move this into the main Carson Wentz thread... edit: done.

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: How Much Money does Carson owe Easton?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bizon1 View Post
    I knew someone would take this the wrong way. Never insinuated that and thanks for taking it the wrong way.
    Sorry, but when you put (if anything) in your quote you are insinuating you don't think they give much.

Some Jarod Goff observations:

He has been wearing an ACL knee brace on his left knee since high school.

Do any of you know the history of that left knee? I dug for quite awhile and couldn't find anything. No doubt that during his combine physical, it was looked at and discussed pretty thoroughly.

Goff was pulled before the end of the first quarter in his freshman year against Oregon. Despite the terrible weather, Zach Kline (who eventually transferred to Indiana State) put up some decent stats in 3 quarters of relief work against the Ducks. I wonder if and/or how much concern that that creates with NFL teams.

During his three years at Cal,

As a True Freshman, I could not find any photos of Jarod wearing a wristband playbook. (looked through pictures of 6 games)

During his Sophomore year, he DID WEAR a playbook wristband in all four games that I looked up: (Game #4, and their last 3 games)

During his junior year, I just scanned photos of two Cal games (including his final college game). He DID NOT wear a playbook wristband in these games.

I don't recall an NDSU quarterback (going back to Steve Walker) that didn't wear a playbook wristband. I'm certain that NFL teams take note of that too. I'm curious as to why Goff only wore them (from what I saw) during his Sophomore season only.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They schedule FCS coaches for their clinics.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Entz/statu...33153982455809
    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Goff also did not play in any playoff games. How many games did Wentz will the Bison to a win by making some great throws and runs (at least 6 in my rough count).
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I don't disagree, but one "analyst" even went as far as saying that he prefers Goff because he has the potential to physically grow while Carson ia already fully developed. That is just nonsense.

As far as Carson not adjusting, if one is using the same reasoning Goff would have trouble coping if he went to Minnesota.
    Idk if it's nonsense. His old OC said at Cal they didn't have everyone try to get big. I'll try to find the article. He said he would expect Goff to put on 20 pounds pretty easily if I'm remembering right. He is also a couple years younger.. Something to consider.

Flacco was 3-1.
    Whoops. Forgot about him!
    College of Business Alumnus

I don't disagree, but one "analyst" even went as far as saying that he prefers Goff because he has the potential to physically grow while Carson ia already fully developed. That is just nonsense.

As far as Carson not adjusting, if one is using the same reasoning Goff would have trouble coping if he went to Minnesota.
    I don't know if CW wants to get any bigger. I would bet he gets a lot stronger though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk