Page 1073 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 73573973102310631071107210731074107510831123117315732073 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,730 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Oh, come now, SD. They are basically in the ACC even for football, and have a strong schedule even if you hate them.
    Not in a conference for football. Years ago when there were many fewer bowl games they got invited to one with a .500 record. At least they were honest enough to refuse the invite.

Now watch there be more drama on the 28th and the Rams trade away the #1 to someone like Niners for Kaperneck there 7 pick, 2nd round pick and next years #1 pick, joking of course but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Not in a conference for football.
    They are required to play 4-6 ACC games a year. They are basically in the ACC.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    You meant competition?
    Yes.

TIG!!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default How Much Money does Carson owe Easton?

Seriously....

without Easton leading NDSU into the playoffs (we had 2 losses at the time) & winning until the title game....... Maybe Carson Wentz never gets all the Attention from the Title Game & the Dallas Cowboys coaches down there?

I'm guessing $1 million would be a good start.

. Legit Question - Where would Carson Wentz be Drafted without that NDSU making that run & title game? I say Late Round 1 or 2.

PS--- All this attention HAS to motive the PRES/AD to call the mountain west & say, "you want some of this national press?" Im sick of literally all the NFL pundits pat ndsu on the head & say "oh, so cute for a small school, lower division, blah blah blah" Lets take this attention & 5 years run and Capitalize on it! If I was head of Teammakers, I would be making a SERIOUS push right now for donations.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 04-16-2016 at 01:18 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Notre Dame sucks. Find a conference or drop football.
    Not in a conference for football. Years ago when there were many fewer bowl games they got invited to one with a .500 record. At least they were honest enough to refuse the invite.
    So you are mad because they are popular?

They play a baller schedule pretty much every year. Up until they signed this ACC deal(which will probably lead into full ACC football sooner or later, they were playing Michigan, Michigan State, USC, and Stanford every year.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Also said at a certain point you have to start scouting the player not the completion, and that Goff may be1-3 years away from being ready because of system he played in.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    If that's the case, I'm more convinced now than ever that its Wentz, you don't give up that many picks for a guy you think on the low end won't be ready for 3 years.
    The Rams GM (Snead) said that Goff was 1-3 years away from being NFL ready???

I can't see how they would even fathom taking him if they truly believe that because both Snead and Fisher are already on the hot seat to win now. Fisher almost got the axe last year. Unless they have new found job security with the move to LA they need a QB who can help them win in 2016 and with what they gave up to get it they're expecting to get that QB with the #1 pick.

Default Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The Rams GM (Snead) said that Goff was 1-3 years away from being NFL ready???

I can't see how they would even fathom taking him if they truly believe that because both Snead and Fisher are already on the hot seat to win now. Fisher almost got the axe last year. Unless they have new found job security with the move to LA they need a QB who can help them win in 2016 and with what they gave up to get it they're expecting to get that QB with the #1 pick.
    I was thinking same thing. He analogized Goff as a downhill skier switching to a snowboard. Tools their, but still a learning process. Said it wasn't his fault for having to play in Cal's scheme. But he certainly didn't fully endorse CW either.

Edit: He may have said "could be 1-3 years out".
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I don't understand the Goff thing. Consensus was Cleveland was in for Wentz and not Goff at all. So why jump Cleveland unless you wanted Wentz?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't understand the Goff thing. Consensus was Cleveland was in for Wentz and not Goff at all. So why jump Cleveland unless you wanted Wentz?
    That's what I am saying...

Jay Mohr went hard on the Rams and Wentz on ESPN radio. He was saying a bunch of incorrect info.