Page 1053 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 53553953100310431051105210531054105510631103115315532053 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Smoke screen for what? They have the #1 pick
    The league wants people to watch their pageant on Thursday night so...
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Worst case scenario is if Los Angels takes Goff at number 1 and Cleveland stays at # 2 Wentz will be the second player taken !
    My best case scenario: My Eagles trade up to #2, Goff goes to LA, Carson goes to Philly and Cleveland is still Cleveland!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If they only go to 3 or 4, there is no guarantee they get Wentz/Goff. Someone else could have traded up to 1, 2, 3, or 4. Now they get to choose who they want.

...Have you ever complained that someone thought NDSU was D2? Mcnair wasn't D2.
    The SWAC is basically D2 as they are the worst or 2nd worst conference in the nation. But point well taken.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Exactly. I would take everyone's knee-jerk reaction to this that Wentz is the guy. You're telling me in a few hours the Rams decided they should wait to decide? C'mon Man! No one is that naïve. The Rams know exactly who they want and they did what they needed to do to guarantee they get him. There's a reason Wentz is trending and Goff isn't even on the radar. Unless this is being planned out to be one of the biggest OMG, drama moments in NFL history, Wentz will be going #1.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

The Rams aint the league although the networks could BS us I guess.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Rams aint the league although the networks could BS us I guess.
    Given that the league just let them move to LA a minute ago, I think the Rams may be inclined to defer to the league for the time being. And Florio thinks so too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-nfl-a-solid/
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 07-18-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

No, "The Rams aint the league"....but they have already shown that they have considered outside factors when announcing the trade. The trade was done yesterday....but they waited to announce it until today because the Rams didn't want to take away from Kobe's spotlight for his last BBall game. So with your logic, "The Rams aint the Lakers". In other words, their organization is keenly aware of the affects of communicating their intentions, they may have told the NFL, "we wont tell anyone so you can keep your suspenseful draft night"

The Rams protected Carson in college so it makes sense that they'd continue to do so in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    If the Rams pick Carson...I'll be watching him every weekend...although for Carson's sake, I wish he'd go somewhere else.

Anyone know how their offensive line is?
    What would be a better realistic situation than the Rams? Running game. Defense. Tough as nails coach.

Given that the league just let them move to LA a minute ago, I think the Rams inclined to defer to the league for the time being. And Florio thinks so too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-nfl-a-solid/
    Meanwhile, there is at least a little potential value in waiting. If Carson Wentz were to suffer a fluke injury or worse in the next two weeks, the Rams would surely change their minds about drafting him.

Does anyone have bubble wrap?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix