Page 104 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Can't argue with the result but that last TD pass is kind off a low percentage play? I'd rather see a TE in the middle.

it was only 2nd down they had 2 more shots. Maybe saw something in how they were playing them that raised the percentage.

Wow. All I could come up with for about 10 minutes was WOW! This should make for an interesting podcast. Amazing game by Carson. I was thinking RJ for player of game but the throws to Gebby on sideline and both TDs to RJ plus the TD run. The way Carson stands TALL in the pocket, this guy has IT! Game MVP to Wentz!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    it was only 2nd down they had 2 more shots. Maybe saw something in how they were playing them that raised the percentage.
    Yeah. Probably right. I just don't like that play.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz played fantastic. The receivers let him down a few times with some drop or not making some plays. We are really going to need someone to step up in that receiving corp if we want to win it all with Vraa most likely out for a while.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As I said in the GDT, the dropped passes were beginning to make me feel sick to my stomach. They weren't easy catches, but definitely catchable and were placed just about perfectly. RJ is already looking to have the best hands on the team. I really hope we can have better receivers in the future as it will hurt when Vraa graduates (had his fair share of drops this season also). This offense will be tough to beat with Carson throwing the way he has been.

[QUOTE=marenlee;954790]As I said in the GDT, the dropped passes were beginning to make me feel sick to my stomach. They weren't easy catches, but definitely catchable and were placed just about perfectly. RJ is already looking to have the best hands on the team. I really hope we can have better receivers in the future as it will hurt when Vraa graduates (had his fair share of drops this season also). This offense will be tough to beat with Carson throwing the way he has been.[/QUOTE

I think Marquise Bridges will add a lot to the WR group next year.

Dude has been solid.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

It's been awhile since I felt that much tension in the Dome especially that last drive. Wentz has it. Kid was cool under extreme pressure. He has what it takes for the next level.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Dakid3kc View Post
    Wow. All I could come up with for about 10 minutes was WOW! This should make for an interesting podcast. Amazing game by Carson. I was thinking RJ for player of game but the throws to Gebby on sideline and both TDs to RJ plus the TD run. The way Carson stands TALL in the pocket, this guy has IT! Game MVP to Wentz!
    RI was actually named MVP of the game.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Dakid3kc View Post
    RI was actually named MVP of the game.