Page 1012 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1251291296210021010101110121013101410221062111215122012 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawkAlumni View Post
    It helps having kids that stay for 4 or 5 years instead of declaring early or dropping out.
    I'd say it says more about polasek.... First his offense and secondly his ability to teach young men
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I figured people would be upset as there have been some awesome compliments to the complexity of the offense we run.... After so much complaining about polasek throughout the season nice to see actual football minds are impressed
    You do realize the play they broke down was the Chase Morlock wheel route play. Jacksonville St was ready for it too.

Lardsin must go!

I figured people would be upset as there have been some awesome compliments to the complexity of the offense we run.... After so much complaining about polasek throughout the season nice to see actual football minds are impressed
    NDSU football kicked more ass and won by larger margins with drastically more impressive rushing when the offense was dumbed down and was more run 1st with Easton Stick. Wish we could have seen what Carson would have done with that offense. Carson even said something to the effect that he would have liked more of that play calling for himself while out.

I estimate that Carson knew the more complicated offense inside and out. You will have a tough time convincing me that all 15-17 kids rotating had a good grasp of the full package.

Check out the UNI Playoff game where the Offense was expanded again with Stick. Almost cashed in the season without some spectacular punting and an amazing kickoff return.

Go re-watch K-State and review how the game was set up (could have been won by a much larger margin) and when it was crunch time had the ability to punch the ball in. This opportunity has been lacking the last two years.

Just because 8 rushes in a row are called early in the championship game does not mean Polasek is committed to the run. It was working though gimmicky. Then opened offense and ended drive with a field goal. The rest of the game the offense opened up and left opportunity for Jax to get back in.

Last two years crunch time has been throw it in. There is a significant offensive philosophical difference.

Glad for Carson, but part of this exposure appears to play very well in to the talent recruiting 1st philosophy "come to NDSU and get to the NFL!" Instead of "come to NDSU and you will get to be a Bison."

If the NFL was Carson's main goal when recruited we are lucky he didn't go to Central Michigan.

Gruden and other real football minds would have been more impressed with the results of the reduced offense.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Yeah ok.... Point proven you guys are butt hurt someone is saying polasek is a good o coordinator to dam funny😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Ha the great offensive minded John Gruden likes polaeseks wheel route running play. He only called that play ten times a game. All of fcs new polaesek likes that play. Lucky Carson didn't throw it to a covered Morlock in the championship game because Jacksonville St was ready for it. It doesn't help when you bring in 25 just for that play either.

Lardsin must go!

Yeah ok.... Point proven you guys are butt hurt someone is saying polasek is a good o coordinator to dam funny��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually I just don't like you.

Lardsin must go!

Default Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Actually I just don't like you.
    Don't worry the feeling is mutual
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Don't worry the feeling is mutual
    I do dig that white boy from Bismarck North Dakota.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I do dig that white boy from Bismarck North Dakota.
    Huh do we need to report your liking boys to the authorities
    TRUST THE PROCESS

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    NDSU football kicked more ass and won by larger margins with drastically more impressive rushing when the offense was dumbed down and was more run 1st with Easton Stick. Wish we could have seen what Carson would have done with that offense. Carson even said something to the effect that he would have liked more of that play calling for himself while out.

I estimate that Carson knew the more complicated offense inside and out. You will have a tough time convincing me that all 15-17 kids rotating had a good grasp of the full package.

Check out the UNI Playoff game where the Offense was expanded again with Stick. Almost cashed in the season without some spectacular punting and an amazing kickoff return.

Go re-watch K-State and review how the game was set up (could have been won by a much larger margin) and when it was crunch time had the ability to punch the ball in. This opportunity has been lacking the last two years.

Just because 8 rushes in a row are called early in the championship game does not mean Polasek is committed to the run. It was working though gimmicky. Then opened offense and ended drive with a field goal. The rest of the game the offense opened up and left opportunity for Jax to get back in.

Last two years crunch time has been throw it in. There is a significant offensive philosophical difference.

Glad for Carson, but part of this exposure appears to play very well in to the talent recruiting 1st philosophy "come to NDSU and get to the NFL!" Instead of "come to NDSU and you will get to be a Bison."

If the NFL was Carson's main goal when recruited we are lucky he didn't go to Central Michigan.

Gruden and other real football minds would have been more impressed with the results of the reduced offense.
    The only reason we scored 20 some first half points against JSU is because of the passing game. We were not running very effectively and would not have converted all those 3rd downs without Carson throwing the ball. I get that we are a run first team but I don't get the inflexible mindset fans have in regards to doing what actually works at the moment. Being bull headed thinking we should run every play is as dumb as sissy spread every play. Also it didn't really matter what the offense did second half because the game was over by half time thanks to an effective passing game and re-found defensive dominance