Page 1011 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011009101010111012101310211061111115112011 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I thought Gruden pressed the issue saying the offense was set up for Goff to get pressured and Gruden commented negatively on the O line

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Gruden is not all knowing,but he does and excellent job of bringing potential issues to the surface. If you are a rookie QB coming into the NFL you want to learn the names of your OL fast, or your career will end just as fast. Pretty sure Carson gets that.

Carson seemed smarter on reads and coverage than Goff, Goff was taking notes and Carson was just going with the flow

Maybe that was just me but both are great minds and both will go 1st round high
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Carson seemed smarter on reads and coverage than Goff, Goff was taking notes and Carson was just going with the flow

Maybe that was just me but both are great minds and both will go 1st round high
    Agree, both were composed, will be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Chucky came off liking the Bison offense as much as he disliked the Bear Raid.
    I mean its easy to love the power west coast that ndsu runs.

I figured people would be upset as there have been some awesome compliments to the complexity of the offense we run.... After so much complaining about polasek throughout the season nice to see actual football minds are impressed

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I figured people would be upset as there have been some awesome compliments to the complexity of the offense we run.... After so much complaining about polasek throughout the season nice to see actual football minds are impressed
    It helps having kids that stay for 4 or 5 years instead of declaring early or dropping out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawkAlumni View Post
    It helps having kids that stay for 4 or 5 years instead of declaring early or dropping out.
    Must say Alot about our school and athletic dept.

Just wait until the Chuck South game rolls around. The armchair OCs will be back out in full force after that one I bet.

I also love the people from other schools that say our team is boring to watch, but they love NFL games

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk