Page 101 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Mr Childs should stick to cooking soufflés
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Thats what we used call---being assholed. "Yep knocked him flat on his asshole"
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats what we used call---being assholed. "Yep knocked him flat on his asshole"
    I think it stung for awhile because he did not get up right away.

Drop your head and you will drop, poor tackling technique, he is lucky he only got stung.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by SUBISON247 View Post
    Drop your head and you will drop, poor tackling technique, he is lucky he only got stung.
    Yes you will drop when a 6'6" 230 pound QB who plays like a RB coming at you full speed. Good thing for him their season is over. May need all winter to recover.

OK, at some point in the broadcast, they switched to a camera way up by the press box and the lens was covered with what looked like Coke spillage. I'm guessing that somebody in the stands got so excited that they threw up their arms in the TD signal, forgetting they had pop in one hand. Don't have the replay handy, but I'm thinking it was right after the Wentz TD.

For looking like Richie Cunningham this kids just continue to impress with toughness and leadership

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    For looking like Richie Cunningham this kids just continue to impress with toughness and leadership
    I haven't heard the Richie Cunningham comparison before. I may have to call him that although he probably has no clue who he is since it's way before Carson's time.

Someone please make a gif of the last 6 seconds of that video.