Page 1005 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 55059059559951003100410051006100710151055110515052005 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Ok Dont make fun of me.....what is a Ratelle?
    You mix it with queso for chip dip.

Was just out doing errands... lots of CW stuff on NFL Radio.

I wonder how much this draft has raised NDSU's profile because almost every analyst talks about how dominant NDSU is.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Was just out doing errands... lots of CW stuff on NFL Radio.

I wonder how much this draft has raised NDSU's profile because almost every analyst talks about how dominant NDSU is.
    Id bet the coaches have an easier "sell"...people know now, any FB fan knows NDSU
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    He should not do what Darin did by buying a Fargo home and letting his friends live there and trash the place.
    haha I was there!! thanks Sean Fredricks!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    It's official. This guy knows everything

http://www.inforum.com/letters/40035...not-worth-much

"You Bison fans need your head examined if you think you should run out and buy a Carson Wentz trading card. Outside of Fargo, no one knows who this guy is.

If you farmers think commodity prices have dropped, wait until Wentz faces a pro defense and watch the same thing happen."

Aren't trading cards kind of dying industry?
    I think this guy could have written a lot more. The letter is way too short.
    But I guess he had to package up the fries for the rush.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I think the Forum prints just about anything somebody is willing to put their name to. That's not necessarily a bad thing...so long as it stays in the opinion section.
    Didn't plan getting the 10,000th post! Was at 9998 when I wrote it.

Been thinking past the draft a bit....I believe in CW and think he will be the face of a team his future is bright. I know the guy is grounded etc. I just hope he still finds time to come back to Fargo and hang out, talk with the local kids, maybe even live in ND during the off-season etc. My cousin and Erstad are buddies so I have meet him a few time (cousins wedding, BD parties, hanging with my cuz etc). I was always impressed how he made it a priority to claim ND as home. I am not really into BaseB, but my 87 year old Grams is a HUGE fan and followed Darin's career. It was kinda neat to see her light up whenever Darin was around. I sure am hoping CW does the same...its good for ND to have access to high-profile peeps
    Carson will probably bring his entire offensive line hunting in ND multiple times a year....

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Carson will probably bring his entire offensive line hunting in ND multiple times a year....
    When would he have time for that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Been thinking past the draft a bit....I believe in CW and think he will be the face of a team his future is bright. I know the guy is grounded etc. I just hope he still finds time to come back to Fargo and hang out, talk with the local kids, maybe even live in ND during the off-season etc. My cousin and Erstad are buddies so I have meet him a few time (cousins wedding, BD parties, hanging with my cuz etc). I was always impressed how he made it a priority to claim ND as home. I am not really into BaseB, but my 87 year old Grams is a HUGE fan and followed Darin's career. It was kinda neat to see her light up whenever Darin was around. I sure am hoping CW does the same...its good for ND to have access to high-profile peeps
    Double Post.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    When would he have time for that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Spring Snow Geese?

Bye week?