Page 1003 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053110315032003 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Tennessee can get more for the first pick from another team then Cleveland. Also Cleveland is guaranteed either Wentz or Goff at #2. That's why it's unlikely Cleveland trades for pick #1. They also might look to trade the #2 pick to trade down, accumulate picks for a ton of needs and draft one of the other QB's later now that they signed RGIII.
    I realize they can, but they can literally get a free pick or picks from Cleveland to drop 1 spot and still get their guy. Remember when Minnesota did that a couple of years ago with....Cleveland? If Tennessee drops to #7 or 9, or what have you, they might miss out on someone they love. The extra pick(s) might not be worth it...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Tennessee can get more for the first pick from another team then Cleveland. Also Cleveland is guaranteed either Wentz or Goff at #2. That's why it's unlikely Cleveland trades for pick #1. They also might look to trade the #2 pick to trade down, accumulate picks for a ton of needs and draft one of the other QB's later now that they signed RGIII.
    Right before Carson's interview on NFL Radio, this was exactly the scenario being discussed.

Here's out the scenario might play out. Tennessee trades with Cleveland because Cleveland is the only team Tennessee can trade with and still be guaranteed to get their own #1 guy; therefore, whatever Tenn gets in exchange is pure gravy. Cleveland's motivation is that if they don't get the #1 pick, they risk missing out on their first choice at QB.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawkAlumni View Post
    I have the same feeling as well. I really believe he is a special person. If he stays healthy and finds his groove in the league I think he can achieve greatness.
    I really believe if BV can stay healthy and find our groove we can achieve greatness.

Been thinking past the draft a bit....I believe in CW and think he will be the face of a team his future is bright. I know the guy is grounded etc. I just hope he still finds time to come back to Fargo and hang out, talk with the local kids, maybe even live in ND during the off-season etc. My cousin and Erstad are buddies so I have meet him a few time (cousins wedding, BD parties, hanging with my cuz etc). I was always impressed how he made it a priority to claim ND as home. I am not really into BaseB, but my 87 year old Grams is a HUGE fan and followed Darin's career. It was kinda neat to see her light up whenever Darin was around. I sure am hoping CW does the same...its good for ND to have access to high-profile peeps

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Been thinking past the draft a bit....I believe in CW and think he will be the face of a team his future is bright. I know the guy is grounded etc. I just hope he still finds time to come back to Fargo and hang out, talk with the local kids, maybe even live in ND during the off-season etc. My cousin and Erstad are buddies so I have meet him a few time (cousins wedding, BD parties, hanging with my cuz etc). I was always impressed how he made it a priority to claim ND as home. I am not really into BaseB, but my 87 year old Grams is a HUGE fan and followed Darin's career. It was kinda neat to see her light up whenever Darin was around. I sure am hoping CW does the same...its good for ND to have access to high-profile peeps
    He should not do what Darin did by buying a Fargo home and letting his friends live there and trash the place.

Would love to see Carson go high, but hope if a team trades up they don't give up too much. Want him to have a team around him and future success.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    He should not do what Darin did by buying a Fargo home and letting his friends live there and trash the place.
    Why would you bring that up? The dude seems cool to me and lot people look up to him.. But you do highlite/make a good point.......the rumor mill goes with the territory. I gotta think that alone is a good reason why not to come back.....Being a big fish in the little pound....everyone's gunna know your business and want to talk about it.

My point is ND needs more folks like DE or (old school here) Virgil Hill and less like Rowdy Ronda Rousey.....it seems the later is embarrassed to be form ND where the others embraced it.

TD: Now with that out of the way....getting ready to pop a top come over if you want! I am in my office.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Why would you bring that up? The dude seems cool to me and lot people look up to him.. But you do highlite/make a good point.......the rumor mill goes with the territory. I gotta think that alone is a good reason why not to come back.....Being a big fish in the little pound....everyone's gunna know your business and want to talk about it.

My point is ND needs more folks like DE or (old school here) Virgil Hill and less like Rowdy Ronda Rousey.....it seems the later is embarrassed to be form ND where the others embraced it.

TD: Now with that out of the way....getting ready to pop a top come over if you want! I am in my office.
    Erstad is about as ND as you can get. There is nothing wrong with anything about him. Just the decision to let people stay at house during the season, lol.

Erstad is about as ND as you can get. There is nothing wrong with anything about him. Just the decision to let people stay at house during the season, lol.
    He was the #1 overall pick in the draft. A lot of people don't know that.

College football national title and a World Series ring. Not bad.

I get what your saying and i know your not trashing him, I just wanted to discourage others chiming in with this and that story.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 04-08-2016 at 01:07 AM.