Page 1001 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    SiouxVolley = Brian Olson?

I don't think SiouxVolley is quite that dumb, but you never know.
    SiouxVolley is not dumb. He's more of a twisted mentat.

BTW, I love that criticism along the lines of "He likes to throw to his first read"... well, yeah, that's why it's the first read.

CW had a lot of confidence in his OL so he knew he could wait a little for a WR to get open. Obviously, he will have to move through his projections more quickly in the NFL but so does every QB.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    No one outside of Fargo eh? That's why ESPN and NFL network were here for his pro day, he's featured in 2 shows and is the talk of the draft. Hmm...
    and I live down here in south Carolina and many people have asked me about Carson Wentz...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Looks like you typed faster than me. What tool that guy is. He really took the time to send that to the editor of the paper. Man there are some real winners in this world. At least when he walks in a room everybody can know they are not even close to the dumbest person in the room.
    I will bet you any amount of money that Mercil or mcfooly made that "brian olson" up.... how generic & how appropriate. just like the photo illustration!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawkAlumni View Post
    It just so happens there is a brian olson from grand forks living in fargo on facebook, with alot of pictures related to sioux hockey .... hmmmmm do ya think he might be the one of 4 brian olsons in the state?
    Close enough---If he is a F'Hawks hockey fan let's blame it on him anyway.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    and I live down here in south Carolina and many people have asked me about Carson Wentz...
    No.....Brian said so.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but what about Cleveland moving into that #1 spot? Both teams win, Cleveland gets their guy, Tennessee still gets the pick of who they want. I figure they swap picks and then maybe one extra pick. It's essentially a free pick for Tennessee and they get the same player. I'm not sure if they are enamored with someone and maybe they can get the same guy at 7 or 8 and a haul of picks, but interesting I haven't seen it thrown out there by anyone.
    I would say this is a real possibility. Heard some talk of this on SportCenter yesterday. Wentz ends up going #1 to Cleveland, then Tennessee could potentially make another trade down to get more picks if they want.

So who will have the 10000th post on this Wentz thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    More surprised the Forum even printed it. Well maybe not it is the Forum after all.
    I think the Forum prints just about anything somebody is willing to put their name to. That's not necessarily a bad thing...so long as it stays in the opinion section.

Quote Originally Posted by civilguy View Post
    So who will have the 10000th post on this Wentz thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You did !
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Way to go Forum..!.......!

Damn Bisssson fans getting a little too giddy again...................better publish something that tears down the athletes from our own town from a guy with no rationale or credibility who is terribly angry and likely a Susie fan who is blogging daily from the frostbite four in Tampa where the weather is much better than Frisco will ever be and they have a lot more cool bars there and have beaches and stuff like that which is important because ndsu doesn't have any beaches or chicks or anything cool like that and 6,000 fans is exactly the same number number of fans as the 15,000 ndsu fans that went to Texas meaning that there will just as many f'hawker fans in Florida which again is wayyyyycooler than anything that Texas has............so there you nit wits...