Page 2187 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1187168720872137217721852186218721882189219722372287 ... LastLast
Results 21,861 to 21,870 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson Wentz has played 32 games, or the equivalent of two full seasons. Here’s where he ranks in NFL history among QBs after 32 games:

7,992 Yards [7th]
    54 TDs [6th]
    1 INT every 53 att. [3rd]
    726 Completions [2nd]
    Thanks for the stats puck! Awesome for anyone, but especially from a ND kid who went to NDSU. Hopefully the whiny Viking fans can appreciate. Go Bison, Go Eagles!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Shhh, you can't say that on here. Every Bison fan is supposed to now be a Philadelphia Eagles fan because Carson. Fuck the Eagles.
    Yeah, welcome to the resistance...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    23 NFL teams have drafted Bison players... but not the Vikings.
    20 NFL teams have won the Super Bowl... but not the Vikings.
    Growing up as a young kid in the late 70's when the Bucs started as a 0-14 team...seeing the Buccaneers being able to win a Superbowl before the Vikes is really the worst part of it. And that was 16 years ago already!

Giants bring back Vernon. Not good for Philly OL.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Philly O-line doing ok tonight, no first half sacks. Carson has time to operate.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Philly O-line doing ok tonight, no first half sacks. Carson has time to operate.
    Of course, I post that, and Carson is sacked 2 plays later.

Something must be going on regarding Goedert...very few targets and playing some special teams. Just seems odd. Not trolling at all. I think he is doing great, but don't hear as much about him much anymore. Hope he's successful ��

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hansen View Post
    Something must be going on regarding Goedert...very few targets and playing some special teams. Just seems odd. Not trolling at all. I think he is doing great, but don't hear as much about him much anymore. Hope he's successful [emoji106]
    Probably more that Ertz is just better at this time and they seldom play more than 1 te. Just a guess

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Wentz was awesome. O-line looked great too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hansen View Post
    Something must be going on regarding Goedert...very few targets and playing some special teams. Just seems odd. Not trolling at all. I think he is doing great, but don't hear as much about him much anymore. Hope he's successful ��
    Saw Ertz put his arm arround Goedert shoulder and say , relax man and everything will be okay.

Carson is the master of deception he looks towards the sidelines after the ball is snapped but definitely throwing to receivers downfield or in the middle of the filed for short yards, he is the master of deception.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"