Page 2499 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1499199923992449248924972498249925002501250925492599 ... LastLast
Results 24,981 to 24,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Getting the feeling that Wentz time in Philly might be coming to an end. May be good for him to get out of there anyways.
    The philly radio talk shows will have a field day tomorrow with people who call in
    Jalen Hurts is the new favorite guy in town I'm betting.

Getting the feeling that Wentz time in Philly might be coming to an end. May be good for him to get out of there anyways.
    Meh, I would rather see him succeed. I know some of you really dislike the Eagles but Wentz is our guy. Let's hope he does well and wants a trade after next year. The Eagles do this every year, this year the LBs are shit. Last year it was the Cbs. Plus they are always heavily injured for some reason.
    They sold out for the magical 2017 run, and now are hurting. Too many bad contracts, not enough guys hit on in the draft. I think the 2017 class was almost fully a bust. This year they pay for that mistake.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz just doesn't seem to get to that next level.

Watching the Buffalo Miami game and Josh Allen is way better than Wentz right now

I wonder if Carson is still working with a QB guru in the off season. He has some real accuracy issues going on and isn't seeing the field well at all. He's really hurt them in both games, I kind of give him a pass last week since the line didn't play well but he had plenty of time today. If he doesn't turn it around they'll be calling for his head. That whole team is a mess and the defense is a seive but Carson needs to be a lot better than what he's showed so far this year.

Wentz has been very good up to this point of his career. The offense better have a field day vs the Bengals though.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Felt like he was trying to force it by himself today, going for the home run when they were finally having some success moving the ball. Game plan mostly sucked, and the Eagles should have invested in the o-line this year. But a few more weeks like this and Carson will not be going to a better franchise.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

I hope Carson gets better this season but eagles go 4-12 & then Vikings trade 2021 #1 pick for him
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Carson passes are completely off target and sailing over his receivers, it looks like he is throwing to Manute Bol.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Carson passes are completely off target and sailing over his receivers, it looks like he is throwing to Manute Bol.
    He needs a QB Guru. His weight distribution is wonky. Left arm is not tight enough and the slow throws he is air mailing because the transfer of weight is weak. It's like playing tennis or ping pong without using your legs.

He's getting worse.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."