Page 1758 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7581258165817081748175617571758175917601768180818582258 ... LastLast
Results 17,571 to 17,580 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Did you see this one today (it was actually in my Broncos ESPN feed because of the Barbe trade): http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...-open-practice
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Did you see this one today (it was actually in my Broncos ESPN feed because of the Barbe trade): http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...-open-practice
    Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like Carson has been on fire so far in camp. I think Philly's offense is going to be really good this season as long as Pederson keeps it balanced.

Puck, not sure if this is crossing the line for things you can share or not, but just wondering if CJ and Carson hang out much. Don't hear much about them together, granted I know O and D don't do much together at those levels for work stuff. Has to be kind of cool for them both when they face off in practice, just like 1's vs 1's at NDSU.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Hard to get into it with that boy-band dance music. Where's Van Halen or Lynyrd Skynyrd? Now that's football music!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Puck, not sure if this is crossing the line for things you can share or not, but just wondering if CJ and Carson hang out much. Don't hear much about them together, granted I know O and D don't do much together at those levels for work stuff. Has to be kind of cool for them both when they face off in practice, just like 1's vs 1's at NDSU.
    Not crossing the line at all but truthfully I don't ask him he he hangs with.

Good article on Carsons leadership.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-organization

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Hard to get into it with that boy-band dance music. Where's Van Halen or Lynyrd Skynyrd? Now that's football music!
    Yeah, not a fan of the video set to that music. (Not that the music itself is bad... just doesn't seem to fit.) It was a cool highlight video, but didn't find it all that inspiring. Nothing like the Bison hype videos from a few years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Yeah, not a fan of the video set to that music. (Not that the music itself is bad... just doesn't seem to fit.) It was a cool highlight video, but didn't find it all that inspiring. Nothing like the Bison hype videos from a few years ago...
    I agree. The music sucks but thought I'd share regardless.