Page 2379 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1379187922792329236923772378237923802381238924292479 ... LastLast
Results 23,781 to 23,790 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Where do we send this guy the internet? Because he won it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Haha. That was set up on a tee. Congrats Carson!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Gold simply Gold baby!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

DeSean Jackson turns 33 Sunday. He has started and finished one game this season. Alshon Jeffery, who turns 30 in February, has missed three games-and-counting with injuries and is having the worst season of his career. Will either of them be back next year? [...] Banner: My inclination is to think they’re both gone. I think they’re going to be afraid to trust either one of them and they’re going to be afraid to be back in this same situation with them next year. [...] Domo: Getting rid of them though is going to involve a pretty substantial salary cap hit. They just restructured Jeffery’s deal in September, which guarantees his entire 2020 salary. Won’t that affect Howie’s willingness to show both of them the door? [...] Banner: They’re definitely going to have to eat some cap dollars. But we saw the Steelers eat $21 million in cap money this year when they realized they were better off without a player (Antonio Brown).

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz

Wentz is finally having a bounce back game. The Eagles are FINALLY starting to roll him out. Rolling out is one of his strengths. I’m not sure why they tried keeping him shallow in a collapsing pocket all year. Maybe this will be eye opening for Mike “fired by my own father” Groh.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Wentz is finally having a bounce back game. The Eagles are FINALLY starting to roll him out. Rolling out is one of his strengths. I’m not sure why they tried keeping him shallow in a collapsing pocket all year. Maybe this will be eye opening for Mike “fired by my own father” Groh.
    Going to have to score 45 to win though. Eagles defense is down some key guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Who are they down? They are relatively healthy to my knowledge.

Will they manage to F this one up?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Will they manage to F this one up?
    Looks like. I do not for the life of me understand why both sides cannot play well in the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    If they aren’t down players, then they really are close to the worst D In the NFL. They are hot garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk