Page 3 of 2604 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

who is Brock Nelson? some loser I bet.

PunkNut "He wants to be know as Carson Wentz not Brock Nelsons backup"

as dave hester says YUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP Warroad_Brock_Nelson_B_medium.jpg
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The thing is he doesn't need to be the Brock Jensen of 2013. He needs to be LIKE the Brock of 2011 for us to be a good team. Were all about defense and the running game. He doesn't need to win games by himself if we can run the ball, play good defense, and special teams
    100% agree. If he can be 2011 Brock like, we will have a good chance. Realistically I think Carson could be even better but even if he is average we will still be in championship contention.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    who is Brock Nelson? some loser I bet.

PunkNut "He wants to be know as Carson Wentz not Brock Nelsons backup"

as dave hester says YUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP Warroad_Brock_Nelson_B_medium.jpg
    Yep, I'd say Brock Nelson's a loser who plays a loser sport for an even bigger loser college. Doubt his name even deserves to be brought up on Bisonville.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Looks like Carson already made you forget brocks last name he must be good 4peat.
    Yep it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Yep, I'd say Brock Nelson's a loser who plays a loser sport for an even bigger loser college. Doubt his name even deserves to be brought up on Bisonville.
    Yeah loser is making millions. Poor guy. Yes I'm also a UND hockey fan. Have been for years as I have been a Bison football fan for years. No attachment to either school. Love seeing the North Dakota schools do well.

Those guys weren't sitting on the bench last year knitting and drinking milk ( that was being done somewhere else). They were watching. Our seniors may be gone, but they left leadership with those guys. Brock taught them how to win under pressure and stay humble. Grant taught them that you can lead even if you are not on the field. They'll be fine.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It's widely known that Carson is very intelligent, in the classroom and on the field. I was sitting next to a guy a couple years ago at the Wofford watch party here in Denver -- he said he knows one of the coaches (possibly now an ex-coach, I'm not sure who). He was told by the coach that even back then Carson was in the film room every week helping the coaches break down film. I think the only thing that might hold him back is the effectiveness of the offensive line.

I'm hoping for the best...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I was sitting next to a guy a couple years ago at the Wofford watch party here in Denver -- he said he knows one of the coaches (possibly now an ex-coach, I'm not sure who). He was told by the coach that even back then Carson was in the film room every week helping the coaches break down film.

I'm hoping for the best...
    I've seen you in action at those watch parties. I'm guessing its 50-50 that you were talking to a person vs talking to a ceiling fan. 30-70 if this supposed conversation took place in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    I've seen you in action at those watch parties. I'm guessing its 50-50 that you were talking to a person vs talking to a ceiling fan. 30-70 if this supposed conversation took place in the 2nd half.
    Hey now.....
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)