Page 2375 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 137518752275232523652373237423752376237723852425 ... LastLast
Results 23,741 to 23,750 of 24626

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #23741
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,622
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And emotional side. I doubt CW has ever been booed in his entire life. Don’t care who you are, that’s gonna mess with your head a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is letting the fans effect him. Meanwhile Jacksonville is booing Nick Foles and wants the back up

    I dont care how bad the line is but its not the receivers fault when you end drives by throwing the ball 5 yards over their head, behind them, and then fumble over and over because of poor pocket awareness and not having 2 hands on the ball. He had 2 picks and the refs bailed him out twice. He was atrocious today. Doesnt mean he is a shitty player but he was shitty today. The Eagles defense is the only reason the game was close

    I feel bad for him since hes my favorite Bison but when you get franchise pay, fans expect a franchise QB

    16X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018-2019

  2. #23742
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Why do they have Carson stand in a pocket that collapses and turns into fumbles? Let him roll out and throw on the run.

    What am I missing here? There has to be less risk of injury that way than standing solid with lineman falling into you.

  3. #23743
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tomorrowland
    Posts
    14,148

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    Why do they have Carson stand in a pocket that collapses and turns into fumbles? Let him roll out and throw on the run.

    What am I missing here? There has to be less risk of injury that way than standing solid with lineman falling into you.
    You've already got receivers who can’t get separation and now you’re cutting the field in half.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  4. #23744
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    3,905

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He is letting the fans effect him. Meanwhile Jacksonville is booing Nick Foles and wants the back up

    I dont care how bad the line is but its not the receivers fault when you end drives by throwing the ball 5 yards over their head, behind them, and then fumble over and over because of poor pocket awareness and not having 2 hands on the ball. He had 2 picks and the refs bailed him out twice. He was atrocious today. Doesnt mean he is a shitty player but he was shitty today. The Eagles defense is the only reason the game was close

    I feel bad for him since hes my favorite Bison but when you get franchise pay, fans expect a franchise QB
    He needs to be whacked with a noodle! Two handed monster!


  5. #23745
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You've already got receivers who can’t get separation and now you’re cutting the field in half.
    Cutting the field in half isn’t better the a sack fumble every game?

  6. #23746
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    2,829

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    If you can't throw to the flat you should be benched. Wait until the injury excuse comes out.

  7. #23747
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,664
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You've already got receivers who can’t get separation and now you’re cutting the field in half.
    Well, rolling out sure helped Kirk Cousins find his groove...

  8. #23748
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Been saying it for a long time now:
    -setup deeper in the shotgun (hit his hand on o-line helmet last week on a quick throw)
    -throws the ball flat footed, used to step into throws, He plays scared and it shows
    -quicker read plays, need the ball out quicker like Brady does!!!
    - PUT ON his big boy pants, he gets $30 million per year and NO sympathy from me.
    -playing in PHilly is gonna go from heaven to HELL quick if this team doesn't run off 5 straight.

  9. #23749
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    If you can't throw to the flat you should be benched. Wait until the injury excuse comes out.
    Your actually pretty accurate with that statement. His first two years he stepped into throws with top 5 velocity. He guides every throw now and yes, he was rubbing his right hand yesterday!!!!!!!

  10. #23750
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Hearing a couple of reports now that Andre Dillard, their rookie lineman that was playing yesterday, was tipping the plays with his stance. How the coaching staff doesn't pick this up through a whole week of practice it beyond me. The tip was whenever there was a run play, his feet would be even in his stance and when a pass play was called he would have one foot a little further back than the other.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •