Page 2352 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1352185222522302234223502351235223532354236224022452 ... LastLast
Results 23,511 to 23,520 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    That last drive during the 4th qrtr that took 6-7 minutes and ended in a FG for the Eagles really saved the bird gang. Before that play the Eagles were a hot mess and Bears had the momentum. I am convinced Alshon Jeffrey does not have that dog in him like Ertz and Goedert. Alson is running routes looks like a 3rd string TE.
    No doubt he’s pulling a plow

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And yet from what I have read he may be one to be talking shit about Carson’s play.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I think he has been on cruise control since he got his ring. He doesn’t fight for the ball anymore...
    I think there are quite a few Eagles that are on cruise control since they got their ring.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Antonio Brown is available
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Eagles are currently looking to blow a 19 point lead. The people looking at stats will say that Wentz needs to do more, but Alshon Jeffrey has 3 drops, 2 of which came on 3rd down strikes from Wentz. Agholor is trying to clap the ball in midair instead of catching it. At this point, Wentz should just lob the ball to GoedErtz.
    the receivers lead the league in drops and then they complain about Ertz getting too many targets....

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I think there are quite a few Eagles that are on cruise control since they got their ring.
    Say what you want about the Patriots but it’s remarkable how they are just flat out good every year when it’s natural for complacency to set in at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Say what you want about the Patriots but it’s remarkable how they are just flat out good every year when it’s natural for complacency to set in at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a system more than players. Of course, the players have to execute their assigned tasks; and, if they don't, they lose their jobs and BB finds someone who will do their assigned tasks. This system has been working for quite a few years.

Hate to see this happen, but if it does, the Eagles' WRs are to blame: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28013013
    Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Hate to see this happen, but if it does, the Eagles' WRs are to blame: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28013013
    Just what that team needs...a unifier in the form of AB. /blackish-purple/
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I would be surprised. The “culture” is a big factor in the Eagles team building strategy. I think we will either see more JJAW, a lesser free agent, or a practice squad promotion.

Case in point: https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-j...-philadelphia/