Page 2455 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1455195523552405244524532454245524562457246525052555 ... LastLast
Results 24,541 to 24,550 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Any chance he heads down to Frisco now that he has some free time? Or possibly concussion-related symptoms prevent the travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Any chance he heads down to Frisco now that he has some free time? Or possibly concussion-related symptoms prevent the travel?
    I thought the latest general concussion protocol included no flying, but it doesn’t appear that way on further review:

“Some people develop migraines after a concussion & air travel can make it worse. One concussion expert said "For people who have had a mild TBI and unless there were extenuating circumstances, " there is usually no reason to avoid flights, but ask your doctor.Apr 11, 2017”
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 01-08-2020 at 08:27 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I would be extremely bummed if he did. I am a Vikings fan (Sad to say) but when the eagles and vikings play I cheer for the Eagles. My 7 year old who is a die hard Wentz fan, Bison fan, and Vikings fan cheers for the Vikings and asked me why. I said Carson is only going to play so many years and this is just a special thing that won't last long. Carson has been to our church a few times and that just aint going to happen very often in my life time.
    Excellent report! Thanks for sharing!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

According to sources close to the situation, Wentz had a brief loss of memory on the sideline. He couldn't remember what happened or who the Eagles played the week before. While inside the blue medical tent, Wentz also had a little bit of trouble sitting in a stationary position.

Initially, when he came off the field, Wentz told Josh McCown that he wasn't feeling right. That's when the medical staff took him inside the blue tent on the sideline for further evaluation.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...unday/2272302/

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    According to sources close to the situation, Wentz had a brief loss of memory on the sideline. He couldn't remember what happened or who the Eagles played the week before. While inside the blue medical tent, Wentz also had a little bit of trouble sitting in a stationary position.

Initially, when he came off the field, Wentz told Josh McCown that he wasn't feeling right. That's when the medical staff took him inside the blue tent on the sideline for further evaluation.

holy shit......
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post

If only mccown and co could have got it done... next year I guess

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    I thought the latest general concussion protocol included no flying, but it doesn’t appear that way on further review:

“Some people develop migraines after a concussion & air travel can make it worse. One concussion expert said "For people who have had a mild TBI and unless there were extenuating circumstances, " there is usually no reason to avoid flights, but ask your doctor.Apr 11, 2017”
    Carson's an eagle. Flying is what they do.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I would be extremely bummed if he did. I am a Vikings fan (Sad to say) but when the eagles and vikings play I cheer for the Eagles. My 7 year old who is a die hard Wentz fan, Bison fan, and Vikings fan cheers for the Vikings and asked me why. I said Carson is only going to play so many years and this is just a special thing that won't last long. Carson has been to our church a few times and that just aint going to happen very often in my life time.
    As soon as any guy who has played for ndsu/Notre Dame goes to the League and plays against the Steelers I adopt an Ivan Drago mentality...

College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    As soon as any guy who has played for ndsu/Notre Dame goes to the League and plays against the Steelers I adopt an Ivan Drago mentality...

You take steroids then lose to Rocky? Guess it's better then a merman.

Lardsin must go!

If Carson is at his house in Houston chilling out this week, you'd think he'd be able to make the 3 hour drive eh?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?