Page 2250 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1250175021502200224022482249225022512252226023002350 ... LastLast
Results 22,491 to 22,500 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well it appears as though plenty of his teammates are calling the article BS and coming to his defense. I'd tend to believe those guys as opposed to "anonymous sources". Also looking at the articles authors other stories and tweets he appears to have an axe to grind with Carson or fans of Carson.
    I think you are right with the ax to grind statement. Also, the writer is pretty small time if Twitter followers is any indication. He has about 1400 followers. For comparison Dom Izzo has 10,500, Kolpack 6500 and Culhane has 5600.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I think you are right with the ax to grind statement. Also, the writer is pretty small time if Twitter followers is any indication. He has about 1400 followers. For comparison Dom Izzo has 10,500, Kolpack 6500 and Culhane has 5600.
    The publication this "article" appeared in is Philly's version of the High Plains Reader. Small apples compared to the other media outlets in town.

It did go viral, but when you consider the source, it's easy to see why this is now getting shredded apart.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Of course the most prominent anti-Wentz person has to respond.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Pretty much ran out of Dallas for spreading rumors about Aikman.....

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Pretty much ran out of Dallas for spreading rumors about Aikman.....

People love to nitpick Carson's game apart, it is kind of sad. Nice to see his teammates vocal about it being BS.

I think at times people forget what Carson is capable of and that includes Bison fans. We don't win that 2014 title with anyone else at QB(by anyone I mean any QB in our DI era).
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    People love to nitpick Carson's game apart, it is kind of sad. Nice to see his teammates vocal about it being BS.

I think at times people forget what Carson is capable of and that includes Bison fans. We don't win that 2014 title with anyone else at QB(by anyone I mean any QB in our DI era).
    This is the type of stuff that happens with lots of High profile Pro athletes, its nothing new either. Bison fans get insulted it seems when one of our own takes some heat. Everyone knew when he went down again the naysayers were going to come out of the woodwork, I highly doubt if its as bad as it sounds the Eagles Brass would be betting the farm on him.

He does need to stay healthy though an entire season
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I tend to believe a man who puts his name to his words rather than a coward who wants to remain anonymous.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Skip is trash.

What's going on here? Did someone notice Wentz was tweeting after games?