Page 971 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4718719219619699709719729739811021107114711971 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    https://twitter.com/itpylon/status/713718956574564352

Couldn't find the em soggy thread on my phone, but he explains his low Wentz grade on this podcast.
    Don't waste 5 minutes. He says basically nothing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I've seen a few posts questioning Wentz's wet all ability (all of which were accompanied by appropriate internet banter and jokes).
    People are always going to find something to question and pick about.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Did he mention anything about awefulwhiteqbs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I've seen a few posts questioning Wentz's wet all ability (all of which were accompanied by appropriate internet banter and jokes). However, I just rematched Goff's wet throws and Pep Barely put a sprinkle on the football. He must've realized he took it too easy on Goff, because he doused the football for Wentz. I doubt anyone would've gotten off a clean throw on wentz's first ball without shaking some water off or drying their hands first. Goff essentially dried off the ball for his throw. On Carson's first attempt, Pep doused the ball as Carson was drying his hands, which forced Carson to essentially place his hand on a layer of water and not get any grip on the actual football. They'd have to be playing in a fricken' hurricane before that drill becomes relevant. Goff basically threw in a simulated light drizzle.

That being said, I think both Wentz and Goff are pretty dang good. Goff's hand size is way overblown as is Carson's lack of competition.
    If you saw the original broadcast, the NFL Network guys had fun with how "sneaky" Goff was with the wet ball. Not only did he dry off his hand before each throw, but he also held the laces of the ball away from Pep during the quick water bottle dousing. Pep didn't give Carson the chance to cheat. I believe his quick adjustment after the first wet ball throw made his stock rise even more.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Did he mention anything about awefulwhiteqbs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    No but the simple fact that he values Cardale Jones and Trevone Boykin over Goff, Wentz, and Lynch basically tells you all you need to know.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did I hear him compare wentz's junior year to Brock's sophomore season?

Quote Originally Posted by fix View Post
    Did I hear him compare wentz's junior year to Brock's sophomore season?
    and forget Kyle Emanuel's name. The Buck Buchanan award winner the year prior.

He's all about FCS during "Wedge" season but conveniently forgets it when he's hustling for NFL and FBS hits.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Thanks for the tip.....

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There has been some type of news blurb almost everyday about CW since the start of the Senior Bowl. How long has that been?
    As far as importance you are right. As far as exposure the rest isnt even close. Im down in TX right now. When I wear my NDSU stuff down here I cant go through the day without somebody mentioning CW. Very few mention the Nattys etc etc.
    In all fairness, we're in the peak of the NFL draft and the football season has been over with for 4 months so obviously that's what they are going to ask you about. But yes, It's non stop coverage. I've never seen anything like it. Like I said before, for kids who want to go to the NFL, this legitimizes us. I think it's a different type of exposure. We got a little hype from Crockett last year on his ESPN show but this is out of this world. Now people get to see the amazing dome atmosphere on national TV, the wins over P5 teams, downtown Fargo on College Gameday, and a 1st round QB who will be a household name. They all work together.

Either way I'm super proud to be a Bison fan!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    In all fairness, we're in the peak of the NFL draft and the football season has been over with for 4 months so obviously that's what they are going to ask you about. But yes, It's non stop coverage. I've never seen anything like it. Like I said before, for kids who want to go to the NFL, this legitimizes us. I think it's a different type of exposure. We got a little hype from Crockett last year on his ESPN show but this is out of this world. Now people get to see the amazing dome atmosphere on national TV, the wins over P5 teams, downtown Fargo on College Gameday, and a 1st round QB who will be a household name. They all work together.

Either way I'm super proud to be a Bison fan!
    Don't forget ND will no longer be overlooked by bigger schools for talent, coaches on the radar for bigger money ect...sometimes it's nice to be hidden
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant