Page 2288 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1288178821882238227822862287228822892290229823382388 ... LastLast
Results 22,871 to 22,880 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Carson will have the last laugh you jealous fools
    I actually Benched Wentz for Tom Brady. My fault!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    His choice would be camo. Why he is not wearing camo is a big part of the problem.
    I don't know how it works now but way back when I was a young professional person we called it "dressing for the day." There's a time and a place for camo.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Before I get jumped on for my dissenting opine.

1. Starting a charity your rookie year = stupid.
    2 Getting married right after entering the NFL = stupid.
    3. Playing hurt = stupid.
    4. Running like a maniac and taking hits= admirable, but stupid.
    5. Wearing a salmon colored jacket to a press conference = Cam Newton stupid.
    6. Ummm,ahhh ,oofda interviews = lol. Not stupid, but not a good look for a "genius" QB.
    7. Check downs all game again = you decide Dak haters.
    8. Wide open receivers, Wentz misses them 20' out of bounds = he is hurt again.
    9. Did I say check down?
    10. Doesn't see wide open receivers. Yeah you cant see them all the time, but he has not seen a single one.

Wentz has had some miracle moments, but his head/body is all fucked up.
    I think he is done in the NFL. Its not just this game, but this cements it.

Jump my shit all that you want, but in the next few years I will be proven right.
    It pains me to say it, but those are the facts.

And McCowen is in.
    1 and 2 and 5 are non starters.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

How fast can we get a Duane's Pizza to Atlanta. He doesn't need to eat, just rub it on his ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    1 and 2 are non starters.
    And yet that's what he literally started with.

Carson needs to get out of Philly.

those fans are A holes.

Halftime tweet of NBC PHILLY has thousands of gifs/comments ripping on Wentz. F off FILTHADELPHIA

https://twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/statu...820751360?s=19
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He has issues with cw. He posted a bunch of this crap at a different venue last year when cw married somebody other than his relative.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Carson Wentz

Let the game play/season/career play out guys. Carson is not a quitter, so let us not quit on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Having your head and primary focus in your $128,000,000.00 career are non-starters. Got it.
    Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    She had him wearing red pants and a fucking turtle neck. Jfc.
    Think what you want about Wentz but I'm pretty sure he's enough of a man to own his choices.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie