Page 2245 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 1245174521452195223522432244224522462247 ... LastLast
Results 22,441 to 22,450 of 22515

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #22441
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    So glad that never happens on Bisonville.
    So very true!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  2. #22442
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    12,435
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Notice how they don't put Foles in a position to get hit on nearly every play? Wonder how much Carson would appreciate that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  3. #22443
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Exactly. It doesn’t take fans long to start throwing everyone under the bus if you have a bad game or two. And to add questionable coaching at points on top of it.
    Noooo, not in philly

  4. #22444

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Notice how they don't put Foles in a position to get hit on nearly every play? Wonder how much Carson would appreciate that.
    Is it the play calling or does Foles get rid of the ball quicker?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    “I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

  5. #22445
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    12,435
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Is it the play calling or does Foles get rid of the ball quicker?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I listened to a lot of sports talk radio on my road trip this weekend. The consensus sounded pretty familiar. The offense has simplified a little bit (remember 2015?) and the OC isn't relying on Carson's freakish talents.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  6. #22446
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Is it the play calling or does Foles get rid of the ball quicker?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Exactly...

    Love Carson, but he has always had an issue holding onto the ball too long.

  7. #22447
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    122
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    The issue is the playcalling. Anyone that watched Foles's first 2 games of the season can see that. When Carson went down they changed the offense starting with the oline. And Foles has been the benefactor of it.

  8. #22448

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    The issue is the playcalling. Anyone that watched Foles's first 2 games of the season can see that. When Carson went down they changed the offense starting with the oline. And Foles has been the benefactor of it.
    What changes were made?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    “I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

  9. #22449
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    14,856
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Is Carson okay? I don't want to be a jerk, but he is having some skin issues...

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...everyone-back/

    https://terezowens.com/twitter-was-f...k-pics-tweets/
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

  10. #22450
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    790

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Is Carson okay? I don't want to be a jerk, but he is having some skin issues...

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...everyone-back/

    https://terezowens.com/twitter-was-f...k-pics-tweets/
    No, i think you posted that with the exact intent of being a dick. Apparently nobody on twitter has ever had acne before...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •