Page 2238 of 2246 FirstFirst ... 1238173821382188222822362237223822392240 ... LastLast
Results 22,371 to 22,380 of 22456

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #22371
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    122
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Only if he doesnt stay/get healthy
    If he takes over when hes healthy, and doesnt win a SuperBowl, he will be known in Philly as the guy that prevented them from keeping SupwrBowl MVP qb Foles, regardless of how well his career is.

  2. #22372
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    26,918

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    If he takes over when hes healthy, and doesnt win a SuperBowl, he will be known in Philly as the guy that prevented them from keeping SupwrBowl MVP qb Foles, regardless of how well his career is.
    What type of mind altering drugs are you on?? Im rather impressed that you are able to type under that load of intoxication.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  3. #22373
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,799
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    If he takes over when hes healthy, and doesnt win a SuperBowl, he will be known in Philly as the guy that prevented them from keeping SupwrBowl MVP qb Foles, regardless of how well his career is.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What type of mind altering drugs are you on?? Im rather impressed that you are able to type under that load of intoxication.
    I actually agree with him. Their fans are delusional. They booed McNabb.

    In their minds, Foles won them a Superbowl and is clutch. Dude threw for 500 yards today and the Eagles won 2 games in a row for the first time all year which will feed it even more. If Carson comes in and doesnt win, they will boo him out of town and people will always compare. That's just how Philly is.

    I hope he gets traded.

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  4. #22374
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    26,918

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I actually agree with him. Their fans are delusional. They booed McNabb.

    In their minds, Foles won them a Superbowl and is clutch. Dude threw for 500 yards today and the Eagles won 2 games in a row for the first time all year which will feed it even more. If Carson comes in and doesnt win, they will boo him out of town and people will always compare. That's just how Philly is.

    I hope he gets traded.
    My post was in regard to his body of work. philly is Philly. Trash fans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  5. #22375
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,635

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    It has become a no win situation for Carson at this point. Foles will always be the super bowl MVP in Philly. Heck you have guys in the locker room making shrines at Foles locker. I'm coming to the conclusion a trade would be best for both sides. Let Carson start fresh some where he's wanted.

  6. #22376
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    125

    Cool Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It has become a no win situation for Carson at this point. Foles will always be the super bowl MVP in Philly. Heck you have guys in the locker room making shrines at Foles locker. I'm coming to the conclusion a trade would be best for both sides. Let Carson start fresh some where he's wanted.
    I suppose Dallas would be out of the question

  7. #22377
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,432

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    I have a feeling that the Eagles do better with Foles for the same reason 2015 NDSU was better with Stick.

  8. #22378
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    25,025
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    I suppose Dallas would be out of the question
    I think only Chucky has the assests to make this kind of trade.
    "We're gonna go ahead and pin the Bison as the most successful small-conference DI sports program in America." -SBnation

  9. #22379
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    122
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What type of mind altering drugs are you on?? Im rather impressed that you are able to type under that load of intoxication.
    Great counter argument you got going for yourself.
    You either dont understand the Philadelphia fanbase, dont understand the NFL, or dont understand football 101. Im guessing by your collextice posts its all of the above.

  10. #22380
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    26,918

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Great counter argument you got going for yourself.
    You either dont understand the Philadelphia fanbase, dont understand the NFL, or dont understand football 101. Im guessing by your collextice posts its all of the above.
    If you ever come down from that plateau I will be more than happy to show you how to execute a delayed inside trap. After you regain consciousness we can move on to you teaching me about the NFL and your vast experience working in the league even though I have a standard NFL contract in a footlocker from when I played in the Central States Football League. As far as philly fans??? They have always been the same. Fickle and backstabbing.They take great pride in being assholes. Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 12-24-2018 at 04:52 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •