Page 2236 of 2246 FirstFirst ... 1236173621362186222622342235223622372238 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,360 of 22456

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Can’t forget that the first Super Bowl win for the Steelers and Big Ben involved everything going their way - Vanderjagt missing wide, wide right, the Broncos knocking out the Patriots and the officiating not being the best in regards to the Seahawks. I put their Super Bowl win up there with my Broncos Super Bowl 50 win, as in “wow” that shouldn’t have happened but did.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I really wanted to say Ben's first one and Peyton's last one were about the same, but couldn't remember enough to be sure. Guess you confirmed it

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I really wanted to say Ben's first one and Peyton's last one were about the same, but couldn't remember enough to be sure. Guess you confirmed it
    Yep, the best teams don’t always win the championship.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Blog Entries

Pretty clear as day that Eagles are just a better team with Foles for whatever reason. I still think carson is a better QB. Im just hoping they dont hold hin hostage as a backup or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Pretty clear as day that Eagles are just a better team with Foles for whatever reason. I still think carson is a better QB. Im just hoping they dont hold hin hostage as a backup or something like that.
    Unless the Eagles want to pay Foles $20 million next season, he’ll be starting elsewhere.

Hail the BISON!!!

Blog Entries

Unless the Eagles want to pay Foles $20 million next season, he’ll be starting elsewhere.

With the way they win with him, they just might.

They weren't for the first couple games if this season. Seems like a classic case of the rest of the team stepping up when one of their studs goes down. Though Carson was clearly off this season compared to last year.

Blog Entries

Exactly. Defense plays better, the oline is all of a sudden less stupid with penalties and able to block, and Dougs placalling is more well rounded.

Wentz is a better QB but if Foles is whatbit takes for that team to play better i would love to see Wentz move on.

If Wentz plays great theoughout his career and cant get help fron hos teammates and coaches, he is going to go underappreciated in philly and they will always be clanoring for Foles.

Blog Entries

They know how to utilize Foles to his strengths
    Bisonville FCS Survivor Pick Em Champs
    2017: JDZ
    2016: CalBison97
    2015: Taper
    2014: SamsRams

They can keep Foles at $20 million and pay CW his salary and bonuses of $4 million. That $24 million for both QB's next year will be a lot less than most teams pay for their starting QB!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    They can keep Foles at $20 million and pay CW his salary and bonuses of $4 million. That $24 million for both QB's next year will be a lot less than most teams pay for their starting QB!
    Why would Foles take a 1 year deal?
    "We're gonna go ahead and pin the Bison as the most successful small-conference DI sports program in America." -SBnation