Page 2229 of 2246 FirstFirst ... 12291729212921792219222722282229223022312239 ... LastLast
Results 22,281 to 22,290 of 22456

Thread: Carson Wentz

Blog Entries

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    It sucks seeing Carson inured again. It gives that illusion that this is some problem he has when who can blame a guy for breaking something when he's sacked so often.

Oh well...
    At a certain point you can’t always blame it on the line.

He had issues with holding onto the ball too long at NDSU and it has carried forward to the NFL.

Well this won't help him shake the philly fans, especially if Foles comes in and wins out....too bad for Carson

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I second this. Why have an expensive qb and not protect him?
    I file this in the same drawer as why not hire a kicker who can kick.
    The mysteries of the NFL
    To be fair the line play was awesome last year. They just stuck with the status quo on the line and their past success didnt translate to this year. Didnt help that they also were emergency starting the 4th string RB less than halfway through the season

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I second this. Why have an expensive qb and not protect him?
    I file this in the same drawer as why not hire a kicker who can kick.
    The mysteries of the NFL
    Are you talking to me??? You must not be talking to me... I would never do either of those things....

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Well this won't help him shake the philly fans, especially if Foles comes in and wins out....too bad for Carson
    Wait, you called them “fans”.

Gotta wonder about their medical staff with all the injuries they've had the last 2 seasons.

Hopefully Carson can get fully healthy and back to his MVP type form next season!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Gotta wonder about their medical staff with all the injuries they've had the last 2 seasons.

Hopefully Carson can get fully healthy and back to his MVP type form next season!
    I am sure it is great care and some of the best available. Holy cow have they been busy this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

There is no evidence that the medical staff injured Wentz!!!!, Getting bashed every other pass play in a tight shallow pocket may be a culprit.

Is it me or does every NFL team have an issue with the lack of good Offensive Lineman? If yes, what's the culprit? My guess, it's the combo of the current CBA in the NFL (not getting enough practice time in) along with the lack of development at the college level due to the RPO system (high school football, IMO) taking over about a decade ago. With the RPO system getting more popular in the NFL, this problem might be getting worse.

With that said, super-bummed about Carson. Wishing him the best!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Blog Entries

Kids going to be out of the league in 5-7 years