Page 2384 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1384188422842334237423822383238423852386239424342484 ... LastLast
Results 23,831 to 23,840 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I said this a few weeks ago and stand by it. But now the offense scores 30+ and it's still Carson's fault that they lost on Sunday after 300+ yards, 3 TD's and I INT (on a Hail Mary). Seriously??
    Should have been 4 TDs too... can't really gripe about Ertz dropping that TD pass because he makes some phenomenal catches. Carson was deadly rolling out.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I said this a few weeks ago and stand by it. But now the offense scores 30+ and it's still Carson's fault that they lost on Sunday after 300+ yards, 3 TD's and I INT (on a Hail Mary). Seriously??
    Yep, once the narrative is set, the stories follow it, no matter what. Every missed passed will be amplified until the end of the season. Most teams would be happy with 31 points, 300 yards passing, and 3 TD’s. The Hail Mary was a catchable pass, but those are always 50/50, so I don’t really hold the QB responsible for the result of those. They are more luck than anything. Whenever the defense gives up more than 24 points, they are at fault for the loss IMO.

One it comes to Philly beat writers, Kempski is one of the good ones. An illustrated guide to the Eagles season.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/evolutio...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    One it comes to Philly beat writers, Kempski is one of the good ones. An illustrated guide to the Eagles season.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/evolutio...mpression=true
    That guy's great. One of the few that seems to get it.

I wonder if Carson is still seeing a QB guru in the off season. He really should if he wants to be one of the best. You should never stop trying to be better. I know the team has been a revolving door of talent this year but his accuracy has taken a step back it would appear. Needs to work on ball placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I wonder if Carson is still seeing a QB guru in the off season. He really should if he wants to be one of the best. You should never stop trying to be better. I know the team has been a revolving door of talent this year but his accuracy has taken a step back it would appear. Needs to work on ball placement.
    I think he may need to make this a focus as well. He looked greatly improved from 2016 to 2017. I think injuries have held his continued development back a bit in the recent years.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/nfl...ggles-nfc-east

The Eagles offense is fundamentally flawed, from the construction of the roster to the scheme itself. That’s not going to change over the next month. Philadelphia still has a decent shot at making the playoffs, but it’s probably in the team’s best interest to just pack it in and start looking ahead to 2020.

Oh here we go again with the Cowboys currently losing

The cowgirls are worse then the Eagles and they have a healthy team.

Pretty sad that either the Cowboys or Eagles will probably make the playoffs at 8-8 and be hosting a 13-3 Seattle or San Fran. The NFL's seeding is fubar. If they want to give every division winner a playoff spot fine but seed them without giving any consideration to who's a division winner and who isn't.